Subject: Call for nominations to the EHTF Bureau (submission deadline – 9 May 2025) // Сбор кандидатур в Коллегию ЦГОСЗ (срок – 9 мая 2025 г.)
From: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 13:17:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

For Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на русском языке 
приводится ниже

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force;

WHO National Counterparts;

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

Dear colleagues,

Following the 
<https://www.who.int/europe/publications/i/item/european-environment-and-health-task-force-ehtf-rules-of-procedure> 
Rules of Procedure of the EHTF, we are pleased to invite Member States and 
EHP stakeholders to submit their nominations to the EHP Secretariat to serve 
in the Bureau of the EHTF for a two-year term (2025-2027).

Please submit your nomination using the online form available at: 
<https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/373488?lang=en> 
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/373488?lang=en or by filling 
the attached form and sending it to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. 
Kindly submit nominations not later than 9 May 2025.

The Secretariat will compile all nominations and present them to the EHTF 
for review and decision a week before its fifteenth meeting (virtual, 17 
June 2025).

The EHTF Bureau will conduct business in English.

For more detailed instructions on the nomination process and criteria, 
please see the attached guidance.

Please feel free to contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] if 
you have any questions or wish to receive additional information.

Kind regards,

Nino Sharashidze

On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

***

Кому:

членам Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью

национальным партнерам ВОЗ

Копия:

представителям ВОЗ и руководителям страновых офисов

Секретариату ВОЗ

Уважаемые коллеги!

В соответствии с 
<https://www.who.int/europe/ru/publications/i/item/european-environment-and-health-task-force-ehtf-rules-of-procedure> 
Правилами процедуры Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и 
здоровью (ЦГОСЗ) мы рады предложить государствам-членам и заинтересованным 
сторонам Европейского процесса «Окружающая среда и здоровье» (ЕПОСЗ) 
представить кандидатуры для включения в состав Коллегии ЦГОСЗ на двухлетний 
срок (2025–2027 гг.).

Просим направить информацию о кандидатах, используя онлайн-форму ( 
<https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/373488?lang=en> 
https://extranet.who.int/dataformv6/index.php/373488?lang=en) или заполнив 
приложенный документ и направив его по адресу  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]. Срок – не позднее 9 мая 2025 г.

Секретариат соберет все кандидатуры и представит их ЦГОСЗ для рассмотрения и 
принятия решений за неделю до пятнадцатого совещания ЦГОСЗ (которое пройдет 
в виртуальном формате 17 июня 2025 г.).

Мероприятия Коллегии ЦГОСЗ будут проводиться на английском языке.

Более подробная информация о процессе отбора кандидатов и используемых 
критериях приводится в приложенном документе.

Если у вас возникнут какие-либо вопросы или вам потребуется дополнительная 
информация, обращайтесь к нам по адресу  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

С уважением,

Nino Sharashidze

от имени Секретариата ЕПОСЗ

---

EHP Secretariat | Multisectoral Partnerships for Environment and Health 
(MPE)
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment and Health 
| Bonn, Germany
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]| Web: 
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-process-(ehp)> 
European Environment and Health Process (EHP)