Subject: JT3215 Siimusauna elektriliitumine, Suure-Ahli küla, Haapsalu linn, Lääne maakond
From: "Kotter Sander" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2026 10:04:52 +0300

Tere!

Edastan kooskõlastamiseks Siimusauna elektriliitumise projektlahenduse.

Dokumendid manuses.

Sander Kotter

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5547 836

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3, Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.