Subject: Meeting request
From: "Tom Rehwinkel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Johan van Erkel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 15:53:05 +0300

Dear Sir/ Madam,

AirHub Consultancy is supporting a client in  Estonia who wants to request a 
LUC. As we would like to involve you from the beginning, I’d like to ask for 
a meeting. Goal would be to exchange on our work we did so far and how we 
would like to address other open items.

Would you be available for a meeting in the next two weeks?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Tom Rehwinkel

P.S. We also have a local representative, Johan van Arkel (in Cc, 
+37254004610). If you have nay questions, you can also reach out to him.

Tom Rehwinkel
Managing Director
AirHub Consultancy

T: +31 6 15244805
M: [email-masked] <mailto: [email-masked]>
W: www.airhub.app <http://www.airhub.app/>

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient 
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of 
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. 
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and 
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not 
occur in the future.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.