Subject: [Chemicals] ASD clarification suggestions on Terphenyl, hydrogenated restriction ahead of the REACH Committee discussion
From: "Elisa Consoli" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Kliimaministeerium info - KLIM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 18:24:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Ulm,

I am reaching out on behalf of ASD, the Aerospace, Security and Defence
industries association of Europe, to share the attached letter outlining
the industry suggestions on the pending Terphenyl, hydrogenated
restriction ahead of the REACH Committee discussion scheduled for 25 June.

We would be grateful if you could share the attached document with the
Estonian representative at the REACH Committee.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Kind regards,

Elisa

Elisa Consoli
REACH & Chemicals Manager
Aerospace, Security & Defence Industries Association of Europe

Mobile.  <tel:+32%20(0)%2049%2062%2066%20072> +32 (0) 49 62 66 072
Email.  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Rue du Trône 100 | 1050 Brussels

 <https://www.asd-europe.org/> www.asd-europe.org