Subject: Reporting obligation, e-cigarettes
From: "Marzena Leks" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tabak" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Sikkerhedsstyrelsen Hovedpostkasse \(SIK\)" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Valvira tupakka" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,ΚΛΕΙΣΙΑΡΗ ΒΑΓΙΑ <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "info tpd" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "dati" <[email-masked]>, "NTAKD" <[email-masked]>, "MS Ministere-San
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 15:49:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to ask you to answer the question whether your country has an 
annual obligation to report the sales of e-cigarettes? If so, in what form 
should the report be sent?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

 <http://symetricus.com/>

dr Marzena Leks

Specjalista ds. Kart Charakterystyki

Symetricus Spółka z o.o.

M +48 534 121 504

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Plac Wolności 4, 40-078 Katowice

 <http://www.symetricus.com/> www.symetricus.com

 <http://aromakingsklep.pl/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/aromaking_official/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/AromaKingPL/>

 <https://www.tiktok.com/%40aroma_king.pl>

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally 
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient 
of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. If 
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately 
and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are solely those of 
the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not secure and the 
sender does not accept responsibility for interception of this message by 
third parties. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract 
unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorized. The 
recipient should scan this email and any attachments for the presence of 
viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses transmitted in this 
email.