Subject: EURL 2024 call for application: Information Webinar 15 May
From: "EURL-PH" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURL-PH" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "registration" <[email-masked]>, "Therese Westrell" <[email-masked]>, "Karin Johansson" <[email-masked]>, "Cecilia Jernberg" <[email-masked]>, "Taina Niskanen" <[email-masked]>, "Johanna Takkinen" <[email-masked]>, "Celine Gossner" <[email-masked]>, "Maximilian Riess" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas Hoefer" <[email-masked]>, "Daniel Palm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 19:11:22 +0300

ECDC NORMAL

To: NFPs for FWD, NFPs for EVD

OCPs for FWD (epi and micro), OCPs for EVD

CC: NCs

Dear colleagues,

ECDC would like to inform you about the below webinar next week on the
open application process for designation of EU reference laboratories for
public health in the fields of food- and water -borne pathogens. Please
consider disseminating the information further nationally to relevant
interested parties.

Information Session for applicants: 2024 calls for application for EU
reference laboratories for public health

Wednesday 15 May 2024, 13.30 – 15.00 CEST

This information webinar is aimed at EU/EEA public health microbiology
laboratories interested in the calls for application for EU reference labs
in public health launched on 30 April 2024, focused on food- and
water-borne diseases. There will be presentations from the European
Commission and the European Centre for Disease Protection and Control,
followed by a Q&A session.

*	The link for joining the webinar is:

<https://ecconf.webex.com/weblink/register/r5dc42edb43843af7160c815e1eeb03
44>
https://ecconf.webex.com/weblink/register/r5dc42edb43843af7160c815e1eeb034
4

All information about the open calls for applications can be found at:
https://health.ec.europa.eu/consultations/eu-reference-laboratories-public
-health-2024-calls-applications_en

Kind regards,

The ECDC EURL team

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.