Subject: FW: letter for Mr. Jürgen Ligi
From: Keit Pillak-Järv - RAM <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2026 15:37:27 +0300

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2026 3:35 PM
To: Keit Pillak-Järv - RAM <[email-masked]>
Subject: letter for Mr. Jürgen Ligi

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find attached a letter of the Federal Minister of Finance Lars 
Klingbeil that I am sending you only by e-mail.

Best regards,

Charlyn Büttner

Federal Ministry of Finance

Division LCB |

Wilhelmstrasse 97, 10117 Berlin, Germany

Internet:              <http://www.bundesfinanzministerium.de/> 
www.bundesfinanzministerium.de

 <https://twitter.com/bmf_bund> 
<https://www.instagram.com/bundesfinanzministerium> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/organization-guest/company/bundesministerium-der-finanzen>