Subject: Re: [SPEAKER INVITATION] Warsaw Security Forum | 12-13 October, 2026 | Erkki Keldo
From: "WSF Speakers" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Silver Tammik - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Miko Haljas" <[email-masked]>,Wojciech Dzięgiel <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2026 13:14:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Keldo,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to kindly follow up on our previous invitation to participate 
as a Guest and Speaker at the 13th edition of the Warsaw Security Forum, 
scheduled to take place on 12–13 October 2026 in Warsaw.

We would be most grateful if you could kindly confirm whether the invitation 
has been received and whether you might be in a position to confirm your 
participation. Your presence would be a great honor and a valuable 
contribution to this year’s Forum.

Should you require any additional information, the WSF team remains fully at 
your disposal at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

We would be delighted to welcome you to Warsaw this October.

Kind regards,

Zofia Górska

Zofia Górska

Assistant in Energy and Resilience Program

Casimir Pulaski Foundation

Warsaw Security Forum

Oleandrów 6, 00-629 Warsaw

+48 735 646 204

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <http://www.pulaski.pl/> www.pulaski.pl

 <http://www.warsawsecurityforum.org/> www.warsawsecurityforum.org

 <http://facebook.com/FundacjaPulaskiego> 
<https://pl.linkedin.com/company/casimir-pulaski-foundation> 
<http://twitter.com/FundPulaskiego>

On Fri, 24 Apr 2026 at 09:34, WSF Speakers <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Minister Keldo,

We hope that our invitation to participate in the Warsaw Security Forum, 
scheduled for 12-13 October 2026 has reached you safely. Again - we would be 
honoured if you accepted our invitation to join the 2026 group of 
distinguished speakers, which, as every year, will include Heads of State 
and Government, Ministers, and world-renowned experts on Transatlantic 
Security and European affairs.

Attached you can find the list of already confirmed WSF2026 speakers. If you 
would like to see the list of speakers and formats from last year, we invite 
you to visit our website -  <https://warsawsecurityforum.org/> 
https://warsawsecurityforum.org/

As a follow-up we would also like to inform you that - upon confirmation of 
participation - there is a number of engagements we would like to propose 
for your consideration. These include:

*
Participation as Speaker on the WSF main-stage panel entitled "Resilience by 
Design: Building an Economy that Withstands Global Shock" (Monday, 12 
October)

*
Attendance in a high-level dinner with participation of Deputy Prime 
Minister and Minister of Foreign Policy of Poland Radosław Sikorski (Monday, 
12 October)

*
Participation in a high-level ministerial lunch hosted by Deputy Prime 
Minister and Minister of National Defense of Poland, Władysław 
Kosiniak-Kamysz (Monday, 12 October)

*
Participation in a high-level VIP lunch -  hosted by Speaker of the Polish 
Parliament, Włodzimierz Czarzasty (Tuesday, 13 October)

*
Support in arranging bilateral meetings with key counterparts.

We would be delighted to hear back from you.

With kind regards,

Agnieszka Grzegorzewska

On Fri, 10 Apr 2026 at 11:43, <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Dear Minister Keldo,

It is my great pleasure to invite you to participate - as a Guest and 
Speaker - at the 13th edition of the Warsaw Security Forum, to be held on 
12 - 13 October 2026 in Warsaw, Poland.

We would be honored by your presence among our other distinguished 
speakers - a group that traditionally brings together Heads of State and 
Government, Ministers, and internationally renowned experts shaping 
European, transatlantic, and global security debates.

For more than a decade, the Warsaw Security Forum has stood as one of Europe’s 
leading platforms dedicated to transatlantic cooperation and the development 
of shared responses to common security challenges. Organized in partnership 
with the National Security Bureau to the President of the Republic of 
Poland, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland and the Ministry of 
National Defence of Poland, the Polish Parliament as well as NATO, the Forum 
convenes over 2,000 senior delegates and 100 institutional partners from 
more than 90 countries each year.

The 2026 edition is also organized in close cooperation with the Government 
of the Kingdom of Norway, our Partner Country for this year, and will 
feature a strong high-level Norwegian presence throughout the program.

Attached is a scanned copy of an official invitation.

Should you require any additional information, my team remains fully at your 
disposal at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

I would be delighted to welcome you to Warsaw this October.

Please accept my highest regards,

Katarzyna Pisarska,

Chair of the Warsaw Security Forum

---

No. 1 Defense and National Security Think Tank in Poland according to Global 
Go To Think Tank Index Report

Casimir Pulaski Foundation has a partnership status with the Council of 
Europe

  <https://pulaski.pl/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo_fkp_en_mail.jpg>