Subject: Save-the-date: Resource mobilization meeting - ILO’s work in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2026 13:01:27 +0200

INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/19-02-2026/04

Save-the-date: Resource mobilization meeting - ILO’s work in the Occupied 
Palestinian Territory

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the Governments 
of Member States of the International Labour Organization (ILO) and has the 
honour to inform them that, further to the decision adopted by the Governing 
Body at its 355th Session (November 2025), the Office is convening a 
resource mobilization meeting on the sidelines of the 356th Session 
(March-April 2026) of the Governing Body, in support of the ILO’s work in 
the Occupied Palestinian Territory. The event is scheduled to take place on 
26 March 2026, from 1.30 to 3:00 p.m. in room IX at ILO headquarters. The 
Office hereby invites Governments to reserve this date, pending the 
transmission of the official invitation.

This meeting will bring together development partners, Governing Body 
members and ILO constituents. The Office would highly value if Governments 
of Member States could be represented at the ministerial and/or 
ambassadorial level, as their insights and contributions will be essential 
to ensuring the success of this initiative. In accordance with the Governing 
Body’s decision, the outcome of the meeting will be reflected in the 
Appendix to the Report of the Director-General to the 114th Session (June 
2026) of the International Labour Conference on "The situation of workers of 
the occupied Arab territories".

Interpretation services will be provided in Arabic, English, French and 
Spanish during this meeting. The detailed agenda, relevant background 
materials and information on logistical arrangements will be provided in due 
course. The official invitation to this event will likewise be transmitted 
in the coming weeks.

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the Governments of Member States of the ILO the assurances of its highest 
consideration.