Subject: Tallinna linnale kuuluvad kinnistud
From: "Gorpinchenko, Natalia" <[email-masked]>
To: "RIK info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 18:55:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Kirjutan Teile audiitorbüroost KPMG Baltics OÜ. Oleme hetkel auditeerimas
Tallinna Linnavalitsust ning vajaksime veidi abi.

Sarnaselt eelmisele aastale ei õnnestu meil eksportida Tallinna Linnale
kuuluvate kinnistute nimekirja, palume saata see analoogselt eelmisele
aastale Exceli kujul.

Ette tänades.

Parimat soovides

Natalia Gorpinchenko
Junior, Audit

KPMG Baltics OÜ
Narva mnt 5
Tallinn 10117, Estonia

Tel:           +372 6 268 700

Mob:        +372 55 645 898

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.kpmg.ee/> www.kpmg.ee

***********************************************************************
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send
to the original sender , then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of
it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in
this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the
governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the
official business of the member firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International on behalf of the local
KPMG member firm providing services to you. KPMG International Limited is
a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited
and its related entities do not provide services to clients. Each KPMG
firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as
such. Each KPMG member firm is responsible for its own obligations and
liabilities.
For more detail about our structure please visit home.kpmg/governance.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by
AntiVirus software.
***********************************************************************