Subject: Invitation: Sixteenth meeting of the European Environment and Health Task Force, 25–26 November 2026, Maynooth, Ireland
From: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2026 19:22:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

For Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на русском языке 
приводится ниже

 

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force (EHTF);

WHO National Counterparts;

 

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

 

Dear Members of the EHTF,

Dear WHO National Counterparts,

It is our pleasure to invite you to the sixteenth meeting of the EHTF, which 
will take place at the  <https://www.glenroyal.ie/> Glenroyal Hotel, 
Straffan Road, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 C2V1 from 09:00 on 25 November to 
14:00 on 26 November 2026. The historic town of Maynooth town is easily 
accessible from Dublin Airport.

The meeting will bring together officially nominated environment and health 
focal points from WHO European Member States and representatives of 
stakeholder organizations. Further information, including the list of EHTF 
members, is available on the 
<https://www.who.int/europe/groups/european-environment-and-health-task-force/members-of-the-european-environment-and-health-task-force-(ehtf)> 
WHO public web site.

The meeting aims to:

*	Review progress in implementing the Budapest Commitments and identify 
opportunities to accelerate action;
*	Explore emerging environment and health priorities;
*	Follow up on the work and future priorities of the EHP Partnerships;
*	Strengthen communication to counter mis- and disinformation and build 
public trust; and
*	Present and discuss the new WHO environmental health competency framework 
for WHO European Region.

For further information, please refer to the attached scope and purpose 
document and provisional agenda, available in English and Russian.

The remaining working papers will be uploaded to the EHP SharePoint website 
(https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx) in due 
course, as they become available.

 

The meeting will be held in English, with simultaneous translation into 
Russian.

 

The individual registration link will be sent in the following days.

The host country has generously made financial support available for travel 
and subsistence for focal points from a limited number of Member States. The 
Secretariat will follow up separately regarding possible financial support.

Please feel free to contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] if 
you have any questions or wish to receive additional information.

We are looking forward to meeting you in November!

 

Kind regards,

Nino Sharashidze 

On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

****

Приглашение на шестнадцатое совещание Европейской целевой группы по 
окружающей среде и здоровью (ЦГОСЗ), 25–26 ноября 2026 г., г. Мейнут 
(Ирландия)

Кому:

Члены Европейской целевой группы
по окружающей среде и здоровью (ЦГОСЗ);

национальные сотрудничающие организации ВОЗ;

 

Копия:

представители ВОЗ и руководители страновых офисов;

Секретариат ВОЗ;

 

Уважаемые члены ЦГОСЗ и национальные сотрудничающие организации ВОЗ!

Мы рады пригласить вас принять участие в шестнадцатом совещании ЦГОСЗ, 
которое будет проходить в отеле «Гленройял» ( <https://www.glenroyal.ie/> 
Glenroyal Hotel) по адресу Стрэффэн Роуд, Мейнут, гр. Килдэр, W23 C2V1, с 
9:00 25 ноября до 14:00 26 ноября 2026 г. До исторического центра г. Мейнут 
легко добраться от аэропорта г. Дублин.

В совещании примут участие официально назначенные национальные координаторы 
по вопросам окружающей среды и здоровья из европейских государств — членов 
ВОЗ, а также представители заинтересованных организаций. Дополнительная 
информация, включая список членов Европейской целевой группы по окружающей 
среде и здоровью (ЦГОСЗ), размещена на 
<https://www.who.int/europe/groups/european-environment-and-health-task-force/members-of-the-european-environment-and-health-task-force-(ehtf)> 
общедоступном веб-сайте ВОЗ.

Цели совещания заключаются в следующем:

*	проанализировать ход осуществления Будапештской декларации и выявить 
возможности для активизации усилий;
*	обсудить новые приоритетные задачи в области охраны окружающей среды и 
здоровья;
*	проанализировать работу и будущие приоритетные задачи 
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-process-(ehp)/ehp-partnerships> 
Партнерств ЕПОСЗ;
*	повысить эффективность информационной работы в целях борьбы с ложной 
информацией и дезинформацией и укрепления общественного доверия;
*	представить и обсудить новую модель компетенций ВОЗ в области гигиены 
окружающей среды.

Дополнительная информация содержится в прилагаемых к письму документах на 
английском и русском языках, включая цели и задачи и предварительную 
повестку дня.

Остальные рабочие документы будут загружены на веб-сайт ЕПОСЗ в системе 
SharePoint  (https <file:///C:/ws-EEHP/default.aspx> 
://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx) по мере их 
готовности.

 

Совещание будет проводиться на английском языке с синхронным переводом на 
русский.

 

Персональная ссылка для регистрации будет направлена в ближайшие дни.

Принимающая сторона любезно предоставила финансовую поддержку для 
компенсации транспортных расходов и суточных для координаторов, 
представляющих некоторые государства-члены. Секретариат отдельно 
проинформирует о возможности получения такой поддержки.

Со всеми вопросами или дополнительной информацией просим обращаться по 
электронной почте  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

С нетерпением ждем встречи с вами в ноябре!

С уважением,

Nino Sharashidze
от имени Секретариата ЕПОСЗ

---

EHP Secretariat
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment, Climate 
Change and Health | Bonn, Germany
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | Web: 
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-process-(ehp)> 
European Environment and Health Process (EHP)

  _____

From: EURO CEH
Sent: 23 June 2026 10:05
To: EURO CEH
Subject: SAVE THE DATE: 16th meeting of the EHTF (Maynooth, Ireland, 24-26 
November 2026) / Дата проведения шестнадцатого совещания ЦГОСЗ (Мейнут, 
Ирландия, 24–26 ноября 2026 г.)

For the Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на русском языке 
приводится ниже

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force (EHTF);

WHO National Counterparts;

 

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

Dear Members of the EHTF,

Dear WHO National Counterparts,

On behalf of the Chair and Co-Chair, we are pleased to invite you to save 
the date for the 16th meeting of the European Environment and Health Task 
Force (EHTF), which will take place in Maynooth, Ireland, from 24 to 26 
November 2026. This ancient town is steeped in cultural and academic history 
and will provide an inspiring backdrop to the sessions. It is easily 
accessed from Dublin Airport and will provide a stimulating setting for 
keynote interventions and site visits of relevance to the environment, 
climate and health agenda.

We are grateful to the Government of Ireland and the Department of Health 
for kindly hosting the meeting and for their continued support to the 
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-process-(ehp)> 
European Environment and Health Process (EHP).

The meeting will be conducted in English with simultaneous interpretation 
into Russian.

To support planning and logistical arrangements, we kindly ask you to 
complete the following short poll by 7 July: 
<https://forms.office.com/e/BPgzbsLCgV> 
https://forms.office.com/e/BPgzbsLCgV. The meeting will be held in a hybrid 
format, allowing participants to join either in person or online. If you are 
considering attending in person, even if not yet fully confirmed, please 
select “Yes”. This will help the hosts estimate room capacity and make the 
necessary arrangements. We would also appreciate your response even if you 
plan to participate online.

The official invitation, including registration details and meeting 
documentation, will be shared in due course.

Should you have any questions or require additional information, please 
contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

We look forward to welcoming you to Ireland in November!

Warm regards,

Nino Sharashidze

On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

***

Кому:

члены Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью (‎ЦГОСЗ);

национальные сотрудничающие организации ВОЗ.

 

Копии:

представители ВОЗ и руководители страновых офисов;

Секретариат ВОЗ.

Уважаемые члены ЦГОСЗ!

Уважаемые национальные сотрудничающие организации ВОЗ!

От имени председателя и сопредседателя мы рады пригласить вас принять 
участие в шестнадцатом совещании Европейской целевой группы по окружающей 
среде и здоровью (ЦГОСЗ), которое пройдет в Мейнуте (Ирландия) 24–26 ноября 
2026 г. Этот старинный город, который издавна славится своей богатой 
культурной и научной жизнью, прекрасно подходит для организации этого 
мероприятия. До Мейнута легко добраться из Дублинского аэропорта; в городе 
имеются все условия для проведения основных встреч и посещения объектов, 
имеющих отношение к вопросам окружающей среды, климата и охраны здоровья.

Мы благодарны правительству и министерству здравоохранения Ирландии за 
организацию совещания и неизменную поддержку 
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-process-(ehp)> 
Европейского процесса «Окружающая среда и здоровье» (ЕПОСЗ).

Мероприятие будет проводиться на английском языке с синхронным переводом на 
русский язык.

Чтобы упростить процессы планирования и организации поездок, просим вас 
заполнить краткую анкету в срок до 7 июля: 
<https://forms.office.com/e/BPgzbsLCgV> 
https://forms.office.com/e/BPgzbsLCgV. Совещание будет проводиться в 
гибридном формате, т. е. участники смогут выбирать между личным и 
виртуальным присутствием. Если вы рассматриваете возможность посетить 
совещание лично (даже при отсутствии полной уверенности), просим вас выбрать 
в анкете ответ «Да». Ваши ответы помогут организаторам рассчитать требуемое 
количество гостиничных номеров и подготовить все необходимое. Просим вас 
заполнить анкету даже в том случае, если вы планируете участвовать в 
совещании в онлайновом режиме.

Позднее мы отправим участникам официальные приглашения, включая информацию о 
регистрации и сопроводительные документы.

Со всеми вопросами и для получения дополнительной информации просим 
обращаться по электронной почте  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

С нетерпением ждем встречи с вами в Ирландии в ноябре!

С уважением,

Nino Sharashidze

от имени Секретариата ЕПОСЗ

---

EHP Secretariat
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment, Climate 
Change and Health | Bonn, Germany
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | Web: 
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-process-(ehp)> 
European Environment and Health Process (EHP)