Subject: Personal Invitation | European Health Summit | 3 & 4 December 2024
From: "European Health Summit" <[email-masked]>
To: "Signe Riisalo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 18:34:33 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Show
message in browser

		

	
Dear Signe Riisalo,

We are delighted to invite you to the annual European Health Summit,
taking place on 3 &amp; 4 December at Egmont Palace, Brussels.

Under the overarching theme “Gold Medal Mindset: Competitiveness and
Sustainability in the Tech Age”, the Summit takes place at an essential
political momentum to shape the healthcare agenda for the upcoming
mandate, following the European elections.	

	

	

	
	
To register to attend the event in person, CLICK HERE

Select the option &quot;I received an invitation code&quot; and type in
your exclusive code:

EUHLTGOLDMEDAL24

This invitation is strictly personal and non-transferable	

	

	

	
	
Background
The European Health Summit is a pan-European high-level platform
organised back-to-back with the EPSCO Council, where businesses, key
Health Ministers and policymakers, civil society, and academia come
together to discuss essential healthcare issues and share insights and
best practices in healthcare policy in Europe and beyond, from lessons
learned to ways forward. 

The 5th edition of the Summit will dive into a variety of the most
critical public health issues, including the innovative and competitive
healthcare industrial framework for Europe, preparedness and long-term
sustainable and resilient healthcare systems, and digital health.

We look forward to seeing you.

Yours sincerely,

the EBS Team	

	
	
AMONG THE CONFIRMED SPEAKERS	

	

	

	
	
europeanhealthsummit.eu	

	

<https://cdn.flxml.eu/lt-2193856800-c8df67bec76bf8215e8ba7b2fedeae7684f01b
9aba5aa9f4>  	

<https://cdn.flxml.eu/lt-2193856794-c8df67bec76bf8215e8ba7b2fedeae7684f01b
9aba5aa9f4>
<https://cdn.flxml.eu/lt-2193856802-c8df67bec76bf8215e8ba7b2fedeae7684f01b
9aba5aa9f4>  	

		

	 	
	Update your profile - Unsubscribe