Subject: Flag State Correspondence Group - Request for confirmation of participation
From: "FlagStateCG" <[email-masked]>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Cc: "ENCABO Santiago \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>, "KHELIA Mikael \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>, "ORLANDO Nicola \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>, "TERLING Jacob" <[email-masked]>, "BURKE John" <[email-masked]>, "SILVA Raul \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>, "HERMIDA Jesus \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>, "CORREIA RICARDO Miguel \(EMSA\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2026 17:21:44 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

We hope this message finds you well.

On 3 December 2025, EMSA held a Workshop aimed at supporting the
implementation of the new Directive on flag State requirement (Directive
(EU) 2024/3100).

In this context, it was agreed, inter alia, to establish an ad hoc
Correspondence Group (hereinafter also referred to as the Flag State
Correspondence Group, or FSCG) to assist in the design, development, and
implementation of the digital solutions required under the new Directive.

You are receiving this message because you attended the Workshop and may
have expressed interest in participating in the FSCG. 

In copy of this email, you will find the contact details of the PoC
(points of Contact) from all EU and EFTA Member States' competent
authorities responsible for the flag communicated via the DONA portal.

We kindly ask you to confirm the contact details of the officer who will
participate in the FSCG by replying to this email by 27 April 2026 at the
latest.

If you are not the designated officer tasked for the implementation of the
new flag State directive, we would appreciate it if you could identify the
appropriate person within your Administration and inform us accordingly in
your reply.

Please note that, once all confirmations have been received, we will
consolidate a list of focal points for the flag State directive and revert
to you with an indicative date for the kick-off meeting.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

F