Subject: Taotlus Filmivõtted Maardu-Raasiku tee lisa taotlus , Location Unit
From: "Mihkel Kallaste" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Martin Oja" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2025 10:44:04 +0300

Tere!

Manusena lisatud digiallkirjastatud lisa loa taotlus ja liiklusskeem.

Lugupidamisega

-- 

Mihkel Kallaste
Location Manager
+372 5140039

 <http://www.locationunit.ee/>

www.locationunit.ee <http://www.locationunit.ee/>   • @locationunit 
<http://www.instagram.com/locationunit>

Location Unit OÜ • reg. nr 12890074

Statement of Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and 
are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally 
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of 
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission 
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is 
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this 
message and its attachments, if any.