Subject: Energy Consultation inquiry
From: "Rokas Zaveckas" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 15:51:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi,

We are a Lithuanian company working in the energy sector, currently 
expanding our services into the Estonian market.

I'm reaching out to inquire whether there is a public registry or process 
available to identify companies that have obtained licenses or permits to 
develop Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) in Estonia.

Any guidance or direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

-- 

Sincerely,

  <https://enerheads.lt/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/enerheads_email_signature_logo-1.png>
Rokas Zaveckas

Head of Sales

Enerheads Solutions

Mozuriskiu str. 108, Vilnius, Lithuania

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

+370 685 03646

www.enerheads.com <https://www.enerheads.lt>