Subject: FW: Conference of Montreal - Minister Keldo
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2026 09:16:10 +0300

From: Rafael Moya Herrero <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2026 10:20 PM
To: Liina Tomlinson <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Simon Raimbault
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Anu Vask - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Margus Rava <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Conference of Montreal - Minister Keldo

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Liina,

Thank you so much for connecting us with Ms. Vask and Ambassador Rava, it
is a pleasure to connect with you. I would like to mention that it will be
an honor to count on Minister Keldo’s participation in the coming
Conference of Montreal (8-10 June).

As Liina mentioned, we would like to schedule a call with you to present
to you the program that we have developed for this year’s Conference, and
thus determine the most fitting moment and format for Minister Keldo’s
participation in the Conference. In addition we will also like to share
more information surrounding the private events that will take place in
the margins of the Conference, in the form of private dinner (typically
counting with 120 high-level representatives from public office and the
private sector) as well as invitation-only roundtable discussions that
might be of the minister’s interest.

Should this be of interest, could you share a series of times that would
be convenient for you and we will be thrilled to adjust to your
availability (we are based in Montreal, in EST timezones, so preferably
anytime around 3-5 PM your time would be best).

Please find an official invitation letter from our CEO, Nicholas Remillard
attached as well as a copy of our preliminary program to date.

With kind regards,

Rafael Moya

 <http://forum-ameriques.org/>

  <https://twitter.com/AmericasForum>
<https://www.facebook.com/Forum.Americas>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1162497>
<https://www.instagram.com/forumamericas/?ref=badge>

Rafael Moya

Director, Content and Program | Directeur, Contenu et Programmation

International Economic Forum of the Americas | Forum économique
international des Amériques
Mobile: +1 514 792 5153

Forum-americas.org

From: Liina Tomlinson <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2026 10:59 AM
To: Rafael Moya Herrero <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Simon Raimbault
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Anu Vask (MKM) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Margus Rava <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Conference of Montreal - Minister Keldo

Dear all,

I’m very delighted to connect you via this email so we can continue
preparations for Minister Keldo’s participation in the Conference of
Montreal.

Rafael is the Director of Content for the Conference of Montreal, and
Simon is the Senior Advisor on his team. Anu is the Senior Foreign
Relations Advisor in Minister Keldo’s office and is responsible for
coordinating the Minister’s visit to Canada. I have also included
Ambassador Margus Rava for information purposes.

Rafael has suggested arranging a call this week to discuss details related
to Minister Keldo’s speaking engagement. I will leave it with you to
identify a time that works best for everyone.

We are very excited about Minister Keldo’s visit and look forward to our
collaboration.

Kind regards,

Liina

Liina Tomlinson

Trade and Economic Affairs Counsellor
Embassy of Estonia  in Ottawa
Tel: +1 613 789 9555/ Cell: 613 410 6546

168 Daly Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6E9