Subject: Resilient Europe: Mental Health as a Strategic Asset for Europe's Strength and Competitiveness (15 October 2026)
From: "Health EU Presidency Events" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Health EU Presidency Events" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2026 15:07:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Joller,

I hope you are well.

Please find attached your invitation to the Resilient Europe: Mental
Health as a Strategic Asset for Europe’s Strength and Competitiveness
conference, on the 15 October 2026, Cork, Ireland, as part of Ireland's EU
Presidency conference programme. Also attached is the Practical
Information Note (PIN), which includes information regarding accreditation
and registration for this event.

We would be most grateful if your office could please send details of the
nominated DAO to [email-masked] at the earliest
convenience, as set out in the attached PIN.

You will then receive an email in the coming days from
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] with details of how
to register for the conference. If you have any questions that are not
answered by our Practical Information Note, please don’t hesitate to
contact us.

We are copying our colleagues from our Embassy to keep them informed.

Kind regards,

Des

*************************************************************
Email Disclaimer and; Legal Notice:
https://www.gov.ie/en/department-of-health/organisation-information/email-
disclaimer//
*************************************************************