Subject: FYA - EU Health Task Force stakeholders meeting in November - Last reminder for your nominations
From: "EUHTF" <[email-masked]>
To: "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Gradl" <[email-masked]>, "anbl" <[email-masked]>,Søren Mikael Neermark <[email-masked]>,Andras Armväärt <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Maria Stamou" <[email-masked]>, "Riccardo Flavia" <[email-masked]>, "Francesco Maraglino" <[email-masked]>, "Margreet te Wierik" <[email-masked]>, "Corien Swaan" <[email-masked]>, "Macdonald, Emily Ann" <[email-masked]>, "Siri Laura Feruglio" <[email-masked]>, "toril.attramadal" <toril.att
Cc: "Katarina Johansson" <[email-masked]>, "EUHTF" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <[email-masked]>, "Theodora Kalomama" <[email-masked]>, "Dimitrios Paraskevis" <[email-masked]>, "Christakis Chatzichristodoulou" <[email-masked]>, "Francesco Maraglino" <
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 14:54:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We would kindly like to send you a last reminder for sending us your 
nominations to the EUHTF Stakeholder meeting – 18-19 November that will take 
place in Stockholm. Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances, the 
start of the meeting has been anticipated to 13:00 on 18 November 
(previously planned for 09:00 on 19 November). The end of the meeting stays 
unchanged and planned for 16:00 on the 19 November.

The deadline for nomination is 30 September, latest. Thank you for your 
understanding.

As a reminder, the EUHTF will run a Stakeholder meeting this year, 
back-to-back with ESCAIDE 2024, in Stockholm. The meeting will be held 
face-to-face from Monday 18 November 2024 (starting at 13:00) to Tuesday 19 
November (ending at 16:00).

We would like to invite two experts from your country to attend this 
meeting. As per recommendation of the National Coordinators in May 2022, 
this kind of meetings should be attended by one NFP for Preparedness and 
Response and by experts selected by you amongst colleagues in your country 
who:

*	have experience in emergency preparedness and crisis response operations 
at the national and international level;
*	are willing to be part of the EUHTF External Expert pool or interested in 
requesting support from the EUHTF.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any clarification.

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you and your colleagues at 
our future events.

Kind regards,

ECDC Coordination Team

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/about-ecdc/what-we-do/partners-and-networks/support-and-services-eueea-countries/health-task-force>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL