Subject: Invitation Letter for the Diplomatic briefing on the economic situation in Ukraine, July 11, 2024
From: "Victorya Zhovtenko" <[email-masked]>
To: "Victorya Zhovtenko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 14:06:35 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting would like to
invite you for our regular monthly ‘Diplomatic Briefing’ during which IER
experts share their views on the economic situation in Ukraine as well as
present the results of recent business tendency survey.
The next Diplomatic Briefing dedicated to a discussion “Ukraine’s economic
situation and challenges in June 2024” will be held online via Zoom on
July 11, 2024, Thursday, from 16:00 to 17:00 Kyiv time (9:00-10:00 EST /
15:00-16:00 CEST).
During the briefing IER experts will discuss the recent economic trends,
challenges and outlook. The Ukrstat published economic indicators for the
Q1 of 2024: real GDP increased by 6.5%, which is somewhat higher than 5%
growth estimated by IER experts. However, the economic outlook becomes
worse due to heavily damaged electricity generation. Meanwhile, Ukraine is
on track with the fulfillment of structural benchmarks and indicators to
receive financial assistance from international partners, even though
there is still not clarity on the US disbursement of USD 7.8 bn. We will
discuss this also during the briefing.
Besides, the results of the IER business tendency survey, conducted in
June, will be presented. In May, the biggest impediments for business
operations were danger to work, lack of qualified labour as well as
problems with the access to electricity. Lets see, what has changed in
June.
We will also talk more about all these topics as well as trade
developments and monetary policy during the briefing.
English is a working language of the meeting.
We sincerely hope that you can honor us with your presence.
Please, register for the participation in the Briefings via e-mail to
Victoriya Zhovtenko: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <http://www.ier.com.ua/en>

Reytarska 8/5-А, 01054 Kyiv

е-mail: [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/IER.Kyiv>

IER.Kyiv

 <https://twitter.com/IER_Kyiv>

@IER_Kyiv