Subject: RE: Invitation to the 40th meeting of the European Electricity Regulatory Forum (Florence, 12-13 June 2025)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 18:33:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

This is a reminder to register for the 40th meeting of the European 
Electricity Regulatory Forum that will take place on 12-13th June in 
Florence.

If you have not done so already, please register by Monday May 26th cob.

With kind regards,

European Commission
Directorate-General for Energy
Unit C3 – Internal Energy Market
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

From: ENER ELEC REG FORUM
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2025 6:26 PM
To: ENER ELEC REG FORUM <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to the 40th meeting of the European Electricity 
Regulatory Forum (Florence, 12-13 June 2025)

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached an invitation to attend the 40th meeting of the 
European Electricity Regulatory Forum that will take place on 12th & 13th 
June in Florence in the Chamber of Commerce, Stock Exchange Room, Piazza 
Mentana, Florence, Italy. The agenda is also attached to this e-mail.

For logistical reasons and to adhere to capacity limitations at the venue, 
your organisation is invited to send one representative to take part in the 
meeting (with limited exceptions in line with previous meetings). As 
explained in the attached invitation, each participant must register online 
via the following form (please copy/paste the link):

https://register.event-works.europa.eu/dgscic/elecreg25/e/lk/k/

All relevant documents will be uploaded on our website, on the following 
page:

https://energy.ec.europa.eu/events/40th-european-electricity-regulatory-forum-2025-06-12_en

If, in the meantime you need any other information, please do not hesitate 
to contact us.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Florence.

With kind regards,
The conference team

European Commission
Directorate-General for Energy
Unit C3 – Internal Energy Market
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]