Subject: [Re] [LETTER] from the Minister of Culture of ESTONIA about the Estonia's key positions regarding the Creative Europe Programme, in view of the public consultation launched by t... - Ares(2025)1908569
From: "DIMITROVA Desislava \(VDL2-CA-27\)" <[email-masked]>
To: (Permanent Representation of Estonia = Représentation permanente de l'Estonie) <[email-masked]>,SILLASTE-ELLING Kyllike (Permanent Representation of Estonia = Représentation permanente de l'Estonie) <[email-masked]>
Cc: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 18:24:01 +0200

Your Excellency,

Please find enclosed the letter by Commissioner Micallef to Ms Heidy Purga, 
Minister of Culture.
I would be most grateful if you could ensure that the letter reaches its 
highest destination.

Thank you in advance.

With best regards,
On behalf of Clint Tanti HoC Cabinet Micallef

Desislava Dimitrova

Cabinet of the Commissioner for Intergenerational Fairness, Youth, Culture 
and Sport
Glenn MICALLEF

European Commission

BERL 08/326
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
[email-masked]