Subject: Ed: ES-MBK radio Station license
From: "Ulvi Valdaru - TTJA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - TTJA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2026 16:37:06 +0300

Tere

Palun registreerida volikiri

Ulvi Valdaru

peaspetsialist
Tarbijakaitse ja Tehnilise Järelevalve Amet

  _____

Saatja: Ermo Uuspuu <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: neljapäev, 7. mai 2026 16:10
Adressaat: Ulvi Valdaru - TTJA <[email-masked]>
Koopia: Imbi Ots <[email-masked]>
Teema: ES-MBK radio Station license

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud Ulvi Valdaru,

Saadan Teile Raadio loa taotluse järgneva õhusõiduki ES-MBK kohta. Lisan
koopiasse ka volikirja.

Parimate Soovidega,

Ermo Uuspuu

Head of CAMO

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

phone: +372 58 13 65 28

Marabu Airlines OÜ
Lõõtsa 5, 11415 Tallinn, ESTONIA

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and it is prohibited to
publish them without the prior consent of the sender, as the e-mail and
its attachments might include information which Marabu Airlines OÜ
considers proprietary and/or to be its business secret.

If you are not the recipient of the e-mail or you have received it by
mistake, you must immediately inform the sender by phone or via e-mail and
you must erase immediately the e-mail and its attachment from your
systems.

Publishing, copying, distributing and usage in any other way of this
e-mail without the prior consent of Marabu Airlines OÜ is prohibited.