Subject: Válasz
From: "Legal Aid Unit \(EM\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Estonian Transport Administration" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2026 14:22:16 +0300

Tisztelt Levélíró!

Levelét megkapta az Energiaügyi Minisztérium Közúti Közlekedési Nemzetközi
Kapcsolatok Osztálya.

Ügyét hamarosan intézzük. Válaszunkig szíves türelmét kérjük.

Üdvözlettel,

Közúti Közlekedési Nemzetközi Kapcsolatok Osztálya

Ez egy automatikus üzenet. Kérem, ne válaszoljon rá!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your request has been received at the Vehicle and Driving License
International Affairs Unit of the Cabinet Office of the Ministry of
Energy.

Your case will be handled as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience
until you receive our reply.

With kind regards,

Vehicle and Driving License International Affairs Unit

Notice: this is an automatically generated e-mail message. Please do not
reply.

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett,
illetve az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet
címzettje, úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az
üzenet küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt
mellékletét a rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az
esetben tilos az üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét
lemásolnia, elmentenie, az üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal
visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
delete this message and any attachment from your system. Please note that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the
information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone
other than the recipient designated above by the sender is unauthorised
and strictly prohibited.