Subject: CORRIGENDUM: FOLLOW-UP: 16th meeting of the EHTF Bureau
From: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO CEH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2026 12:12:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached the draft highlights of the 16th EHTF Bureau meeting. 
The attachment in the previous email was mistakenly the draft highlights of 
the 15th EHTF Bureau meeting.

Please accept our apologies for this error and for any inconvenience or 
confusion caused.

Best regards,

EHP Secretariat

From: EURO CEH
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2026 12:44 PM
To: EURO CEH <[email-masked]>
Subject: FOLLOW-UP: 16th meeting of the EHTF Bureau

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force and its Bureau;

WHO National Counterparts;

 

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

Dear members of the EHTF Bureau and meeting participants,

On behalf of the EHP Secretariat, we warmly thank you for your active 
participation in the 16th meeting of the EHTF Bureau, held virtually from 
the WHO European Centre for Environment, Climate Change and Health in Bonn, 
Germany.

Together, we:

*	Looked ahead to the next EHTF meeting, with Ireland kindly offering to 
host it in Maynooth on 24-26 November 2026. This will provide an important 
opportunity to reconnect in person and continue advancing our shared agenda. 
Please find the save the date message attached.
*	Continued to co-design the EHTF Programme of Work for 2026–2027, helping 
to shape a practical roadmap for implementing the Budapest Declaration.
*	Explored future Bonn Dialogues and emerging priorities, including One 
Health, chemical pollution, environmental public health surveillance and 
Artificial Intelligence in the environment and health.
*	Learned about the continued momentum of the six EHP Partnerships, 
demonstrating expanding membership and practical action across the Region.
*	Discussed new approaches for future EHTF engagement, including more 
interactive formats, stronger youth participation, and innovative ways to 
capture experiences and track progress.

➡️The guiding discussion questions raised during the sessions will remain 
open until 6 July 2026:

*	 <https://forms.office.com/e/hy9G1pbupQ> Programme of Work of the EHTF;
*	 <https://forms.office.com/e/EA6w3RF6PK> Preparations for the next EHTF 
meeting.

Further reflections are warmly encouraged.

To revisit key moments from the meeting, please find attached:

*	Draft meeting highlights;
*	Meeting presentations.

Thank you once again for your continued engagement, thoughtful 
contributions, and commitment to advancing environment and health together.

With best wishes,

Nino Sharashidze

On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

From: EURO CEH
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2026 4:50 PM
To: EURO CEH <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MEETING PROGRAMME AND REMINDER TO REGISTER: Invitation: 16th 
meeting of the EHTF Bureau (virtual, 20 May 2026)

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force (EHTF) and its 
Bureau;

WHO National Counterparts;

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

Dear Members of the EHTF Bureau,

As the meeting approaches, we kindly remind those who have not yet done so 
to complete the registration: 
https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/7pssCWL_Tba5o88rRcpVLw#/

The 16th meeting of the EHTF Bureau will be held virtually: 📅 Wednesday, 20 
May 2026 | 🕑 10:00–12:00 CEST

We are pleased to share that the meeting documents, including working 
papers, background and communication materials, are available on the EHP 
SharePoint 
(https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx). The 
working documents are also attached for your convenience.

Please contact us at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  if you have any 
questions or wish to receive additional information.

We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

Kind regards,

Nino Sharashidze
On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

From: EURO CEH < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2026 3:53 PM
To: EURO CEH < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation: 16th meeting of the EHTF Bureau (virtual, 20 May 2026) 
// Приглашение на шестнадцатое совещание Бюро ЦГОСЗ (20 мая 2026 г., в 
виртуальном формате)

For Russian version, please scroll down. Текст письма на русском языке 
приводится ниже.

To:

Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force (EHTF) and its 
Bureau;

WHO National Counterparts;

Cc:

WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices;

WHO Secretariat;

Dear Members of the EHTF Bureau,

Further to the message below, I am pleased to invite you to the 16th meeting 
of the EHTF Bureau, which will be held virtually on:

📅 Wednesday, 20 May 2026 | 🕑 10:00–12:00 CEST

For information on the meeting objectives, please refer to the attached 
documents, including the list of documents, scope and purpose, provisional 
agenda, and the draft Programme of Work of the EHTF.

If you have comments or input on the documents, please share them with the 
Secretariat.

These working documents, together with the background materials, have been 
uploaded to the EHP SharePoint website 
(https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx).

Please note that the meeting will be conducted in English only.

Kindly complete your registration by 18 May 2026 at 
<https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/7pssCWL_Tba5o88rRcpVLw> 
https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/7pssCWL_Tba5o88rRcpVLw

Should you have any questions, please contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

We look forward to seeing you later in May!

Warm regards,

Nino Sharashidze
On behalf of the EHP Secretariat

***

Кому:

члены Европейской целевой группы по окружающей среде и здоровью (ЦГОСЗ) и ее 
Бюро;

национальные сотрудничающие организации ВОЗ.

Копии:

представители ВОЗ и руководители страновых офисов;

Секретариат ВОЗ.

Уважаемые члены Бюро ЦГОСЗ!

Рада пригласить вас принять участие в шестнадцатом совещании Бюро ЦГОСЗ, 
которое пройдет в виртуальном формате

📅 в среду, 20 мая 2026 г. | 🕑 с 10:00 до 12:00 по центральноевропейскому 
летнему времени (CEST)

Информация о целях мероприятия содержится в прилагаемых к письму документах, 
включая перечень документов, цели и задачи, предварительную повестку дня, а 
также проект Программы работы ЦГОСЗ.

Если у вас есть комментарии или предложения по документам, пожалуйста, 
направьте их в Секретариат до встречи.

Эти рабочие документы и другие справочные материалы были загружены на 
веб-сайт ЕПОСЗ в системе SharePoint 
(https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/ws-EEHP/default.aspx).

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что совещание будет проходить только на 
английском языке.

Просим зарегистрироваться для участия до 18 мая 2026 г. по адресу 
<https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/7pssCWL_Tba5o88rRcpVLw> 
https://who.zoom.us/meeting/register/7pssCWL_Tba5o88rRcpVLw.

Со всеми вопросами просим обращаться по электронной почте 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

С нетерпением ждем встречи с вами позже в мае!

С уважением,

Nino Sharashidze
от имени Секретариата ЕПОСЗ

---

EHP Secretariat
WHO Regional Office for Europe | European Centre for Environment, Climate 
Change and Health | Bonn, Germany
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | Web: 
<https://www.who.int/europe/initiatives/european-environment-and-health-process-(ehp)> 
European Environment and Health Process (EHP)