Subject: Invitation CTIF History Commission/Einladung CTIF Geschichtekommission
From: "Schimpf Gerald" <[email-masked]>
To: "*EXTERN* CTIF Office" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2025 19:58:16 +0300

############ SIEHE DEUTSCHE VERSION UNTEN ############

Dear members of the commission,

I am sending you the invitation for the 28th meeting of the History
Commission at the CTIF, which will take place on 8th October 2025 in
Salzburg, Austria. There will be the possibility of participating online and
I will inform you about the details separately. 

Best regards from today sunny Vienna

Gerald Schimpf

Gerald Schimpf, BA

Chairman History Commission

Phone +43 1 53199 51259

Mobile +43 676 811850459

Web ctif.org

 

############ DEUTSCHE VERSION ############

Werte Mitglieder der Kommission,

im Anhang übermittle ich die Einladung zur 28. Sitzung der
Geschichte-Kommission im CTIF, die am 8. Oktober 2025 in Salzburg,
Österreich stattfinden wird. Es wird auch die Möglichkeit einer
Online-Teilnahme geben, über die ich noch separat informieren werden. 

Mit herzlichen Grüßen aus dem heute sonnigen Wien

Gerald Schimpf

Gerald Schimpf, BA

Vorsitzender Geschichte-Kommission

Telefon +43 1 53199 51259

Mobil +43 676 811850459

Web ctif.org