Subject: Invitation to online webinar briefings for Parties to the Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions on the twenty-second meetings of the Chemical Review Committee (CRC-22) and the Persistent Organic Pollutants Review Committee (POPRC-22)
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2026 11:43:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

We would like to invite you to online webinar briefings on the
twenty-second meetings of the Chemical Review Committee (CRC-22) and the
Persistent Organic Pollutants Review Committee (POPRC-22) which will take
place on Monday, 7 September 2026, 10:00-11:00 (UTC +2 hours) and on
Monday, 7 September 2026, 16.00-17.00 (UTC +2 hours). The two webinars
will be held in English.

The online briefings will provide an overview of the issues that will be
considered by the twenty-second meetings of the CRC and POPRC, to be held
respectively on 15 to 18 September 2026 and 21 September to 25 September
2026, in Rome, Italy.

Dates and Time

(UTC +2 hours)

Please register in advance using the following links:

Monday, 7 September 2026, 10:00 (English)

 <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Qc_zZ8FtSY-LemQ1AMVO9A>
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Qc_zZ8FtSY-LemQ1AMVO9A

Monday, 7 September 2026,

16:00 (English)

 <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dPdNrCIDQHehUCi8KbbgFQ>
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dPdNrCIDQHehUCi8KbbgFQ

To verify local time for the beginning of these sessions, the following
<https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/> Time Zone Converter can be
consulted.

If you encounter any technical issues, please contact: Ms. Emilie Raynaud,
e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

We look forward to seeing you online.

BRS Secretariat