Subject: ESTONIA: Invitation letter addressed to the Minister responsible for Sustainable Urbanization and Human Settlements
From: "Permanent Mission of Estonia to the UN" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2026 17:22:11 +0300

Tere!

Edastan ministrile saabunud kutse.

Parimat,

Tea Izzo

Sekretär | Eesti alaline esindus ÜRO juures

+1 (212) 883-0640 | +1 (646) 644-6360

From: UNHABITAT-invitations <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2026 10:36 AM
To: Permanent Mission of Estonia to the UN <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: UNHABITAT-SGB <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Daniel Schaer <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; Estonia B [GMAIL] <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Erfan Ali <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Dyfed Aubrey <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: ESTONIA: Invitation letter addressed to the Minister responsible
for Sustainable Urbanization and Human Settlements

Excellency,

I have the honour to transmit the attached invitation letter from Ms.
Anacláudia Rossbach, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive
Director of UN-Habitat addressed to the Minister responsible for
Sustainable Urbanization and Human Settlements regarding the high-level
meeting on the Midterm Review of the New Urban Agenda to be held on 16-17
July 2026, in the margins of the 2026 High-level Political Forum on
Sustainable Development(HLPF) at the United Nations Headquarters in New
York, USA.

I would be grateful for your assistance in forwarding the letter to the
esteemed recipient.

Please accept, Excellency, the renewed assurances of my highest
consideration.

Ulf Björnholm | Secretary to the Governing Bodies | UN-Habitat

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Contact the Secretariat of Governing Bodies
|  <https://unhabitat.org/governance> UN Habitat governing bodies website
|
<https://unhabitat.org/proposed-roadmap-for-2024-meetings-of-the-governing
-bodies-of-un-habitat> UN-Habitat Roadmap of Meetings

UN-M-32713