Subject: Request for Bilateral Meeting between the Minister of Health of North Macedonia and the Minister of Social Affairs of Estonia
From: "Rron Hazari" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Nikola Grpcevski" <[email-masked]>, "Dzennet Veliu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2026 11:39:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam/Sir,

I hope this message finds you well.

On behalf of the Cabinet of the Minister of Health of the Republic of
North Macedonia, Dr. Azir Aliu, we would like to respectfully express our
interest in arranging a bilateral meeting with Her Excellency Ms. Karmen
Joller, Minister of Social Affairs of the Republic of Estonia, during the
upcoming Small Countries Initiative meeting.

Minister Aliu highly values the opportunity to exchange views and
experiences with Minister Joller on matters of mutual interest,
particularly in the areas of healthcare policy, digital transformation in
health services, public health, and other topics relevant to strengthening
cooperation between our two countries.

We would be grateful if a short bilateral meeting could be accommodated
within Minister Joller’s schedule during the event. We remain flexible
regarding the timing and format and would be pleased to adapt to your
preferences.

We look forward to your kind consideration and remain at your disposal for
any further information or coordination.

Yours sincerely,

Rron Hazari
Cabinet of the Minister of Health
Ministry of Health of the Republic of North Macedonia