Subject: Meeting with Brazilian Representatives from the Ministry of Justice - 28.05
From: "Giulia Martelli Cassiano Dias" <[email-masked]>
To: "Evelin Allas - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2026 16:51:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Evelin,

My name is Giulia, I work for a Brazilian company named Estonia Hub.
We mainly work to connect Brazil to Estonia to generate innovation in 
business. We are specialized in international missions and events, digital 
government consulting, and training programs. Our primary goal is to bring 
best practices in digital transformation to the Brazilian ecosystem, in both 
the public and private sectors.
We have partnerships with eGA, the Brazilian Embassy in Tallinn, e-Estonia 
Briefing Centre, and a good relationship with big names in Tallinn and 
Estonia.

We are organizing a delegation to go to Tallinn at the end of the month, 
with 3 representatives from the Ministry of Justice in Brazil that are very 
much interested in meeting with you to exchange experiences and learn more 
about your initiatives.

I would like to invite you to meet with them on Tuesday 26.05 at 14h. It 
would be a huge pleasure. Would you be available and willing to meet with 
them?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

-- 

  <https://lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com/docsz/AD_4nXd792bIUKix032H1g4e-89cG3bYc8TFvIeGAKlXKPqwUL1UEy1atJjhlpl39ViNL_If_fsEqDVejDDtnjUjSrs2pCG8ojPHY4toJqllzhQ7m5fF-ZYdXT_DnRyOQ5DBFGX9QM5gnA?key=UIbpeusnGJ0kgW6SbJT4tQ>

Giulia Martelli

International Project Analyst

 <http://www.estoniahub.com.br> www. <https://estoniahub.com.br/> 
estoniahub.com.br

 <https://wa.me/5511992184343> +55 11 99218-4343 (WhatsApp)

  <https://lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com/docsz/AD_4nXeEkMKB7ksZRU7jOPpOQ9-Cc78jzvmbmDASK_JIevY10FKaLGY9Pjqqlcn86iVfxOf9r7uRpvzGsoQqZnAku1XmxX2H9kt07vaAilDjX-hbrBUF279YkqdF7mRClzDOmnbpP0t-sg?key=UIbpeusnGJ0kgW6SbJT4tQ>