Subject: To OCPs for Influenza and NFPs for Information: Influenza virus characterisation data report for season 40/2023-3/2024
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 14:19:32 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	

Cc: ECDC Info [email-masked]; National Coordinators; ECDC info;
DPR Respiratory Viruses and Legionella
[email-masked]
 
To:         Operational Contact Points for Influenza, National Focal
Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases
Cc:         National Coordinators
 
Dear Colleagues,
 
We are pleased to share with you the attached Influenza virus
characterisation data reported by national influenza reference
laboratories to TESSy for weeks 40/2023 to 3/2024 report, which was
submitted to the WHO Consultation on the Composition of Influenza Virus
Vaccines for the use in the 2024-2025 northern hemisphere influenza
season.
 
Please also find attached the phylogenetic trees as separate scalable
.svg files. The report and trees have been uploaded to the Extranet.
 
We would like to thank the TESSy/EpiPulse and GISAID data contributors,
the report drafting team and those of you who kindly agreed to review the
report with a very short deadline! 
 
And last but not least, we would like to thank all of you for reporting
your virus characterisation data, all your efforts and the good
collaboration during the 2023-2024 season! We look forward to continuing
our work together with you.
 
Kind regards,
 
The ECDC and WHO/Europe Influenza Teams

 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.