Subject: Request for Guidance for PT10 Biocidal Product Registration in Estonia
From: Laia Urdí <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2025 12:25:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are contacting you regarding the registration according to the national 
transitional period of a biocidal product as PT10, with benzalkonium 
chloride as the active substance.

As part of the registration dossier, we would like to include the following 
claim on the product label:

Kaitseb pindu hallituse tekke eest

We would appreciate it if you could inform us of:

- The efficacy tests required to support this claim and the product’s 
intended use under PT10.

- Any specific national requirements related to such claims.

- And an estimated timeline for the evaluation and approval process in your 
country.

Thank you in advance for your guidance. Please do not hesitate to contact US 
if you require any additional information.

Kind regards,

Laia Urdí

  <https://uasolucions.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/logo_uasolucions-01.jpg> 
<https://uasolucions.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/filet-01.jpg>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
T.( <tel:+34932477844> +34) 93 247 78 44Urdí-Solé 
& Associats, S.L.Travessera 
de Dalt, 126 Local E08024 
Barcelonawww.uasolucions.com 
<https://uasolucions.com/>

  _____

This message and its attachments may contain confidential information and 
may not be communicated, reproduced or distributed to third parties. If you 
are not the intended recipient, please delete it and inform us by email. By 
the current GDPR (UE2016/679), we advise you that personal data will be 
processed under the responsibility of URDI SOLE I ASSOCIATS SL for a 
legitimate interest and will not be transferred to third parties unless 
legally obliged to do so. You can exercise your rights or get more 
information by sending a message to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . If you consider that the processing does not 
comply with current legislation, you may file a complaint with the Spanish 
supervisory authority www.aepd.es <http://www.aepd.es> .