Subject: INVITATION DS: RAC-74 CLH WG (1-2 July 2025) Register by 10 June
From: "ECHA Committee Risk Assessment" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECHA Committee Risk Assessment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2025 15:48:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear dossier submitter for the CLH substance below,

See invitation sent to the original contact person Aigi Lahe which has 
bounced back with a failure message.

Please let us know the name of the person responsible for this dossier in 
your organisation. This person may register to follow the discussions on 
calcium carbide during the RAC-74 CLH working group in July.

Kind regards,

From: Aigi Lahe [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2025 3:16 PM
To: ECHA Committee Risk Assessment [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Automaatvastus: INVITATION DS: RAC-74 CLH WG (1-2 July 2025) 
Register by 10 June [#RAC-74CLHWG-1#]

CAUTION: This email originated from outside ECHA. Do not click links or open 
attachments unless you know the content is safe.

Check the email address of the sender.  It is possible that the name of the 
sender is known to you (e.g. a colleague), but the actual sender is someone 
else.

E-posti aadress ei kehti, palun edastage oma pöördumine 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

The email address is not valid, please forward your email to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: ECHA Committee Risk Assessment <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2025 3:16 PM
Cc: ECHA Committee Risk Assessment <[email-masked]>
Subject: INVITATION DS: RAC-74 CLH WG (1-2 July 2025) Register by 10 June 
[#RAC-74CLHWG-1#]

Dear CLH  Dossier Submitters,

We are pleased to invite you to the 18th meeting of the Committee for Risk 
Assessment (RAC-74 CLH WG)

Taking place on 1-2 July 2025 (via Webex). The meeting will be organised as 
a remote meeting only.

Confirmation of meeting participation is requested by 10 June, please click 
on the registration link below:

*	 <https://echa-elm.powerappsportals.com/RAC74_CLH_DS/> REGISTRATION  - 
Dossier submitters

CLH items on the Agenda for RAC-74 CLH WG are indicated below:

Dossier Submitter

Substance

AT

2-amino-2-methylpropanol (HH)(EC 204-709-8, CAS 124-68-5)

AT

Reaction mass of 2-amino-2-methylpropanol and 
(2-hydroxy-1,1-dimethylethyl)ammonium chloride [1] 
(2-hydroxy-1,1-dimethylethyl)ammonium chloride [2] (EC - [1] 221-713-5 [2], 
CAS - [1] 3207-12-3 [2])

BE

Choline hydrogen phosphonate (EC -, CAS 947138-30-9)

BE

Dazomet (ISO); tetrahydro-3,5-dimethyl-1,3,5-thiadiazine-2-thione (ENV) (EC 
208-576-7, CAS 533-74-4) ENV ONLY

DE

[4-[p,p'-bis(dimethylamino)benzhydrylidene] 
cyclohexa-2,5-dien-1-ylidene]dimethylammonium 
m-[[p-anilinophenyl]azo]benzenesulphonate [Solvent Black 46] (EC 265-449-9, 
CAS 65113-55-5)

DE

Bis(pentane-2,4-dionato)calcium (EC 243-001-3; CAS 19372-44-2)

EE

Calcium acetylide; calcium carbide (EC 200-848-3, CAS 75-20-7)

PL

1,3-dichloropropene [1]; (Z)-1,3-dichloropropene [2]; 
(E)-1,3-dichloropropene [3] (EC 208-826-5 [1] 233-195-8 [2] 431-460-4 [3], 
CAS 542-75-6 [1] 10061-01-5 [2] 10061-02-6 [3])

The Provisional Draft Agenda with timelines can be found on the 
<https://echa.europa.eu/meetings-of-the-rac/2025> ECHA website. The meeting 
documents and presentations (once available) will be  shared via our 
document sharing platform S-CIRCABC. Participants who register for the WG – 
who do not have an account already – will be invited to create an account to 
access the files on a case by case basis.

Important: If you will be attending a RAC meeting for the first time, please 
also complete and return the 
<https://echa.europa.eu/documents/10162/17087/doi_commitment_form-0108.docx/7a45303e-6b6b-e4ac-88d3-1a3a422247a9?t=1669717349881> 
Declaration of Confidentiality from your personal professional email address 
in advance or you will not be able to access the meeting on the day.

Registered participants will receive Webex instructions closer to the event.

On behalf of Roberto Scazzola, RAC Chair

Kind Regards,

RAC Secretariat

[#RAC-74CLHWG-1#]