Subject: FW: EPM 'Fact finding missions' Estonian Recovery and Resilience Plan Q1-2024 FACT FINDING MISSION ON PP/ SA - Ares(2024)2375942
From: "RTK Info" <[email-masked]>
To: "RTK Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 13:39:24 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: ECFIN UNIT R4 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2024 11:26 AM
To: ORAV Aivo (Permanent Representation of Estonia = Représentation 
permanente de l'Estonie) <[email-masked]>; VORKLAEV Mart 
(Rahandusministeerium = Ministry of Finance) <[email-masked]>
Cc: KATRI TARGAMA <[email-masked]>; Mart Pechter 
<[email-masked]>; Kaur Siruli <[email-masked]>; Siret Soonsein 
<[email-masked]>; Triin Tomingas <[email-masked]>
Subject: EPM 'Fact finding missions' Estonian Recovery and Resilience Plan 
Q1-2024 FACT FINDING MISSION ON PP/ SA - Ares(2024)2375942

Tähelepanu!
Kiri saabus väljastpoolt ametit/RM valitsemisala. Palume linke ja faile 
mitte avada, kui kiri on saabunud tundmatult aadressilt!

Your Excellency,

Please find enclosed a letter sent by Ms Bernadette FREDERICK, ECFIN R 
Director - Resources and Performance management (Directorate-General for 
Economic and Financial Affairs - European Commission).

Best regards,

Evangelos SELLAS
Secretary to the Unit
Unit R4: Control, Planning and Evaluation.

European Commission
Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN) CHAR 
10/005
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 229-92817
Email: [email-masked]