Subject: Viksit Bharat Investment Summit 2024” event at House of Lords, London on November 29, 2024
From: "Khush Khandavi" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: "Vijay Goel" <[email-masked]>, "Dev Agrawal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 19:35:03 +0300

Dear Sir

Greetings! I trust this email finds you in good health and high spirits. I
am writing to you on behalf of Mr. Vijay Goel, Senior Partner at Singhania
& Co., London. You can learn more about Mr. Goel and our firm's profile by
visiting www.vijaygoel.co.uk <http://www.vijaygoel.co.uk/> .

This mail pertains to extending our invitation for the upcoming “Viksit
Bharat Investment Summit 2024” event organized at House of Lords, London
on November 29, 2024.

Indo- European Business Forum (IEBF)  takes immense pride in hosting this
esteemed event, and your presence would indeed be a cherished honour for
us. The iconic event at the House of Lords will help strengthen India's
cultural, literary, political, and economic bonds across the world and
contribute to nation-building. The event will witness a congregation of
prominent politicians from the UK, influential members of the Indian
Diaspora, Indian-origin actors, Indian-origin industry leaders in the UK,
academicians, and scholars.

Enclosed with this message, kindly find attached the ‘Official Invitation
Letter’, which provides a detailed overview of the event and its program.
We sincerely hope that you will be able to attend this occasion, sharing
your valuable insights and contributing to the success of the summit.

Should you have any questions or require any further information, kindly
contact us at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . Your
presence would undoubtedly elevate the stature of the Viksit Bharat
Investment Summit 2024 event, and we look forward to the possibility of
hosting you at event. I thank you for taking time to evaluate this mail
and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Khush Khandavi

Executive Assistant

Singhania & Co. Limited

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/134+Buckingham+Palace+Road+%0D%0A+Lond
on,+UK+%0D%0A+SW1W+9SA?entry=gmail&source=g> 134 Buckingham Palace Road

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/134+Buckingham+Palace+Road+%0D%0A+Lond
on,+UK+%0D%0A+SW1W+9SA?entry=gmail&source=g> London, UK

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/134+Buckingham+Palace+Road+%0D%0A+Lond
on,+UK+%0D%0A+SW1W+9SA?entry=gmail&source=g> SW1W 9SA

T. +442072590229

W.  <http://www.singhaniauk.com/> www.singhaniauk.com

 <http://www.vijaygoel.co.uk/> www.vijaygoel.co.uk

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]