Subject: Invitation to attend the Global Security and Innovation Summit (GSIS), 9–10 December 2026
From: "GSIS" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 19:01:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

<https://www.iiss.org/events/gsis/global-security-and-innovation-summit-20
26/>

Invitation to join the 2nd Global Security and Innovation Summit (GSIS):

9–10 December 2026, Hamburg, Germany

Dear Ms Pakosta,

I am honoured to invite you to join the 2nd
<https://www.gsis-hamburg.com/> Global Security and Innovation Summit
(GSIS) <https://www.gsis-hamburg.com/> , taking place at the Congress
Center Hamburg (CCH) on 9–10 December 2026, as a delegate.

The  <https://gsis-hamburg.com/> GSIS was established in 2025 through a
partnership between  <https://www.iiss.org/> The International Institute
for Strategic Studies (IISS) and Hamburg Messe und Congress (HMC) to
provide a platform for international decision-makers in the private
sector, government and the analytical community to discuss pressing issues
at the nexus of international security, technology and resilience. Our
focus areas in 2026 are finance and innovation, advanced technologies, and
supply-chain security.

In today’s fragmented world, technology, access to capital and resilient
infrastructures are critical foundations of national power, economic
competitiveness and strategic autonomy. The GSIS will provide you with a
dynamic forum to hear from international policymakers, meet tech-industry
leaders, investors and subject-matter experts, and discuss innovative
solutions for key tech and security challenges. Your participation would
contribute immensely to the success of the Summit.

Please find the Outline Agenda
<https://www.gsis-hamburg.com/conference-expo/conference-agenda> here.

Please note that as guests of the IISS, you will not need to purchase a
ticket and there will be no participation fee. Upon receiving your
acceptance, we will provide further details on the formal registration
process.

I look forward to your acceptance of this invitation and to welcoming you
in Hamburg.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Bastian Giegerich
Director-General and Chief Executive, IISS

GSIS – Global Security and Innovation Summit

9–10 December 2026, Hamburg

 <http://www.gsis-hamburg.com/> www.gsis-hamburg.com

organised by:

 <https://www.hamburg-messe.de/> Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH

 <https://www.iiss.org/> IISS – The International Institute for Strategic
Studies

<https://www.iiss.org/events/gsis/global-security-and-innovation-summit-20
26/>