Subject: Focus Group National Competent Authority 28 October 2025
From: "Antonio Corasaniti" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alexandre Walter" <[email-masked]>, "Davide Emanuele Iannace" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2025 10:24:15 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am writing to you on behalf of the European Commission’s 
Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs (DG HOME) regarding the 
ongoing Study supporting the evaluation of Council Framework Decision 
2004/757/JHA laying down minimum provisions on the constituent elements of 
criminal acts and penalties in the field of illicit drug trafficking.

The Commission has appointed our consortium, composed of Intellera 
Consulting, Verian, and Transcrime (see attached document), to carry out 
this Study.

As part of this study, we are organizing a focus group with the National 
Competent Authorities from the 27 Member States to present the preliminary 
study findings and to gather further insights on specific issues that have 
emerged during the evaluation process. In this context, we are pleased to 
invite you to attend the meeting, as National Competent Authority under the 
International Drug Control Treaties (UNODC). The focus group will be held 
online (via Microsoft Teams) on 28 October 2025, from 09:00 to 13:00 (CET).

Coud you please confirm your availability to attend the focus group? Upon 
confirmation of your participation, we will share in advance the agenda and 
the key points of discussion for the meeting, together with the meeting 
link.

We look forward to receiving your confirmation.

Kind regards,

Antonio Corasaniti

Senior Associate

Policy Analysis & PNRR

m: +39 3801726044

I suoi dati personali saranno trattati in conformità al "Regolamento (UE) 
2016/679 del Parlamento e del Consiglio, del 27 aprile 2016, relativo alla 
protezione delle persone fisiche con riguardo al trattamento dei dati 
personali nonché alla libera circolazione di tali dati (...)" (c.d. "GDPR") 
e al "Decreto Legislativo 30 giugno 2003, n. 196, Codice in materia di 
protezione dei dati personali (...)" e successive modificazioni e 
integrazioni, con particolare riferimento a quelle apportate dal "Decreto 
Legislativo 10 agosto 2018, n. 101, Disposizioni per l'adeguamento della 
normativa nazionale alle disposizioni del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 (...)" 
Per informazioni relative al trattamento dei suoi dati personali è possibile 
contattare il seguente indirizzo email [email-masked].