Subject: For your information: EuroCJD coordination committee appointed for three years 2024-2026
From: "FWD ECDC" <[email-masked]>
To: "ellen.gelpi" <[email-masked]>, "romana.hoeftberger" <[email-masked]>, "Patrick Cras" <[email-masked]>, "Bart De Vil" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "iva.pem-novosel" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>, "savvas" <[email-masked]>,Monika Liptáková <[email-masked]>, "michaela.spackova" <[email-masked]>, "frantisek.koukolik" <[email-masked]>, "radoslav.matej" <[email-masked]>, "robert.rusina" <[email-masked]>, "Anders Koch" <
Cc: "FWD ECDC" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:58:04 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
ECDC NORMAL

To: EuroCJD network members
Cc: National Coordinators
 
Dear colleagues,
 
We are happy to inform you that the EuroCJD Coordination Committee has
been formally appointed by ECDC’s Director, Andrea Ammon, on 29 January
2024. The term of the DNCC (Disease Network Coordination Committee) is for
January 2024 – December 2026 and the composition of the DNCC is the
following:
 
Name	Institute	Country	Inga Zerr	NRC for Surveillance of
TSEs, Universitätsmedizin Göttingen	Germany	Patrick Cras	Reference
Laboratory of Spongiform Encephalopathies, Born Bunge institute,
University of Antwerpen	Belgium	Savvas Papacostas	The Cyprus
Institute of Neurology &amp; Genetics	Cyprus	Anna Ladogana	Istituto
Superiore di Sanità	Italy	Jean-Philippe Brandel	Pitie-Salpetriere
Hospital	France	 
We look forward to the first meeting with the Coordination Committee
soon.
 
Best regards
Johanna and Howard

 
 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.