Subject: Invitation to ECDC’s assessment of prevention preparedness and response planning under Art 8 of the Regulation (EU) 2022/2371 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 November 2022 on serious cross-border threats to health
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Heli Laarmann" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 14:54:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Laarmann,

Please find attached the letter from DG SANTE Director-General Sandra 
Gallina and ECDC Director Andrea Ammon (Ares(2024)3481864 – ECDC/CS0001757) 
dated on 14/05/2024.

Kind regards,

HSC Secretariat

European Commission
DG Health and Food Safety
B2 Health Security

DRB A1/038

12 Rue Guillaume Kroll

L-1882 Luxembourg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]