Subject: Forum on Extended Producer Responsibility for Plastic Wastes
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 13:21:56 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
We have the pleasure of inviting you to the future Forum sessions on
Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) for Plastic Wastes. A description
is attached.
 
The Forum is an activity of the Basel Convention Plastic Waste
Partnership. It is a series of webinars to explore diverse aspects of
setting up and implementing EPR schemes affecting plastic waste management
in key sectors and how such schemes function to promote the
environmentally sound collection, logistics and processing of plastic
wastes. Forum events will highlight innovative approaches, mechanisms for
informal sector inclusion and addressing challenges in countries with
limited capacity for waste management.  
 
The four webinars are scheduled as follows:
 
1. EPR systems for packaging, 26 Feb 2024, 13:00 – 14:30 (CET)
2. EPR systems for textiles, 11 Mar 2024, 13:00 – 14:30 (CET)
3. EPR systems for end-of-life vehicles, 18 Mar 2024, 11:00 – 12:30 (CET)
4. EPR systems for e-waste, 25 Mar 2024, 13:00 – 14:30 (CET)
 
Please register using the links in the attached flyer. 
 
For questions, please contact [email-masked] and
[email-masked]. 
 
Kind regards,
Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions