Subject: Invitation to contribute to the Ministerial Roundtable of the Global Labor Market Conference (GLMC) on 29 – 30 January 2025 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
From: "Global Labor Market Conference" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tiit Riisalo", "Signe Riisalo"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]", "SM Info"
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 16:40:05 +0300

Your Excellency,

On behalf of H.E. Eng. Ahmad bin Sulaiman AlRajhi, Minister of Human
Resources and Social Development of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is an
honor to invite you to take part in the Ministerial Roundtable taking
place with the Global Labor Market Conference (GLMC) on Wednesday 29
January 2025, in Riyadh.

Please find attached the invitation letter. An official invitation will
also be shared through the formal channels of the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs.

The Ministerial Roundtable will gather 45+ ministers of labor from around
the world for a closed-doors meeting, after which, you are cordially
invited to participate in the official opening of the GLMC and the two-day
conference.

We hope you will accept this invitation to share your experience and
vision of the labor market in your country and across the globe.

We look forward to hearing from your team and are available to answer any
questions which may arise.

Sincerely,

On behalf of the Minister’s Office
The GLMC Program Team

إخلاء مسؤولية إن المعلومات الواردة في هذا البريد الإلكتروني وأي ملفات
مرفقة هي معلومات خاصة بالمرسل إليه أو المتعامل و قد تحتوي على معلومات سرية
أو مواد محمية ولذلك يحظر على أي شخص آخر الاطلاع على محتويات هذا البريد
الإلكتروني. الرجاء إذا لم تكن أحد المعنيين باستلام هذا البريد الإلكتروني،
المبادرة بإشعار المرسل فوراً وحذف المواد التي يتضمنها هذا البريد . يمنع
منعاً باتاً نسخ أو توزيع أو اتخاذ أو إلغاء أي أجراء بالاعتماد على هذا
البريد الإلكتروني

Disclaimer:This electronic communication is intended by the sender only
for the access and use by the addressee and may contain confidential
information. It is your responsibility to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus free. If you have received it by mistake, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited