Subject: FW: WIPO: Circular C. 9319 regarding the draft Questionnaire on the legal, administrative, and procedural aspects of trademark examination and registration of Certification Marks – Call for comments
From: "Merily Kask" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>, "Patendiamet - EPA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kristi Kraavi-Käerdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2026 10:15:33 +0300

Tere

Edastan saabunud info.

Parimate soovidega

Merily Kask

referent | välismajanduse ja arengukoostöö valdkond

+372 637 7200

Välisministeerium

Islandi väljak 1 | 15049 Tallinn

 <http://www.vm.ee/> www.vm.ee |  <https://twitter.com/MFAestonia> 
@MFAestonia

*** TÄHELEPANU *** See e-kiri (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud ainult 
e-kirja adressaatidele ning võib sisaldada ametialaseks kasutamiseks 
ettenähtud teavet. Teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt väljendatud loata 
edasi saata ega mistahes viisil kõrvalistele isikutele avaldada. Juhul, kui 
Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu, palun teavitage sellest 
kohe saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri oma arvutist.

*** ATTENTION *** This e-mail and its attachments may contain official 
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
immediately, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or 
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is 
unauthorized and may be unlawful.

From: VMinfo <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2026 6:21 PM
To: Merily Kask <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: WIPO: Circular C. 9319 regarding the draft Questionnaire on the 
legal, administrative, and procedural aspects of trademark examination and 
registration of Certification Marks – Call for comments

From: E-documents <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2026 4:48 PM
To: E-documents <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: WIPO: Circular C. 9319 regarding the draft Questionnaire on the 
legal, administrative, and procedural aspects of trademark examination and 
registration of Certification Marks – Call for comments

Please find attached Circular C. 9319 inviting SCT members to provide 
comments on the draft Questionnaire on the Legal, Administrative, and 
Procedural Aspects of Examination and Registration of Certification Marks 
attached to this Circular.

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. 9319 invitant les membres du SCT 
à formuler des observations sur le projet de Questionnaire sur les aspects 
juridiques, administratifs et procéduraux de l’examen et de l’enregistrement 
des marques de certification, joint à la présente circulaire.

Adjuntamos la Circular C. 9319, en la que se invita a los miembros del SCT a 
presentar observaciones respecto del proyecto de Cuestionario sobre los 
aspectos jurídicos, administrativos y procedimentales del examen y el 
registro de las marcas de certificación, que se adjunta a la presente 
circular.

يرجى الاطلاع على التعميم C. 9319 المرفق طيه والذي يدعو أعضاء لجنة العلامات 
(SCT) إلى تقديم تعليقات على مشروع الاستبيان بشأن الجوانب القانونية والإدارية 
والإجرائية لفحص وتسجيل علامات التصديق والمرفق بهذا التعميم.

К настоящему письму прилагается циркулярное письмо C. 9319, в котором членам 
ПКТЗ предлагается представить свои замечания к проекту вопросника по 
правовым, административным и процедурным аспектам экспертизы и регистрации 
сертификационных знаков, приведенному в приложении к данному циркулярному 
письму.

随函附上第C.9319号通函，邀请SCT成员就此通函所附“关于证明商标审查注册的法律、行政和程序问题的调查问卷”草案提出评论意见。

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY