Subject: FW: European Business Wallets - European Parliament - Lobbying action
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 11:49:17 +0300

From: Pirgit Laurits <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2026 11:42 AM
To: Stina Avvo - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: European Business Wallets - European Parliament - Lobbying action

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Kirjutan Notarite Kojast seoses Euroopa ettevõtlusrahakottide määruse
ettepanekuga (European Business Wallets).

CNUE (EL Notariaatide Nõukogu) tasandil on teema jätkuvalt aktiivselt
arutelus ning see on päevakorrapunktina käsitlemisel ka 5. juunil Maltal
toimuval CNUE peaassambleel, kus osaleb Eesti poolt Priidu Pärna.

Sooviksime uurida, millises seisus on hetkel selle määruse arutelud Eesti
vaates?

Euroopa Parlamendi ITRE komisjonis on esitatud ulatuslik hulk
muudatusettepanekuid ning CNUE on juhtinud tähelepanu eelkõige järgmistele
muudatusettepanekutele:
153, 154, 173, 179, 197, 230, 260, 261, 270, 307, 321, 323, 325, 365, 373,
375, 376, 383 ja 385.

Muudatusettepanekud on kättesaadavad siin:
 <https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/ITRE-AM-787816_EN.pdf>
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/ITRE-AM-787816_EN.pdf
 <https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/ITRE-AM-787818_EN.pdf>
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/ITRE-AM-787818_EN.pdf

Tervitustega

Pirgit Laurits

Notarite Koda

__________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________

We are writing to you regarding the proposal for a Regulation on European
digital business wallets.

In the European Parliament, a large number of amendments have been tabled
to the report by the ITRE Committee, which is responsible for the
substance of the matter.

The amendments are available via the following links:

 <https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/ITRE-AM-787816_EN.pdf>
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/ITRE-AM-787816_EN.pdf

 <https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/ITRE-AM-787818_EN.pdf>
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/ITRE-AM-787818_EN.pdf

The German Co-Chair of the working group responsible for the digital
business wallets file recommends supporting the following amendments, with
particular emphasis on those marked in bold, which it considers to be of
particular importance to the notarial profession:

153, 154, 173, 179, 197, 230, 260, 261, 270, 307, 321, 323, 325, 365, 373,
375, 376, 383, 385.

We would be grateful if you could contact the MEPs representing your
respective countries who sit on the ITRE Committee and draw their
attention to these amendments.

The list of ITRE Committee members is available via the link:
<https://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/fr/itre/home/members>
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/fr/itre/home/members

We thank you for your cooperation.

__________________________________________________________________________
______________

COUNCIL OF THE NOTARIATS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION (CNUE)

Avenue de Cortenbergh, 120 - B - 1000 Bruxelles

T. +32 2 513 95 29  -   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] -
<http://www.notariesofeurope.eu/> www.notariesofeurope.eu