Subject: Public consultation from WG FM#113, deadline 14 July 2026
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2026 13:05:45 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B

The public consultation has started for the following draft ECC deliverables 
approved by WG FM#113 held in Limerick, Ireland on 1-5 June 2026:

*  Draft ECC Decision (26)01 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Decision%20(26)01.docx> : “The 
harmonised use and exemption from individual licensing of small IoT 
transmit-only terminals communicating with GSO FSS networks in the frequency 
band 5850-5875 MHz (IoT-S terminals)”

*  Draft ECC Decision (26)02 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Decision%20(26)02.docx> : “The 
harmonised use and exemption from individual licensing of small IoT 
transmit-only terminals communicating with GSO FSS networks in the frequency 
band 14.0-14.25 GHz (IoT-S terminals)”

*  Draft ECC Recommendation (26)03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(26)03.docx> : 
“Guidance on the coordination between low and medium power terrestrial 
wireless broadband networks (WBB LMP) in the frequency band 3800-4200 MHz 
and on the protection of MFCN operating in the frequency band 3400-3800 MHz”

*  Draft ECC Recommendation (26)04 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(26)04.docx> : 
“Guidance related to the authorisation and/or renewal of Mobile-Satellite 
Service (MSS) satellite systems operating downlinks within 1613.8-1626.5 MHz 
(space-to-Earth) as per ECC/DEC/(09)02 and potential relevant mechanisms to 
deal with non-compliance in a coordinated action of CEPT administrations”

*  Draft revision of ERC Decision (99)06, annexes 1 and 2 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Decision%20(99)06,%20annexes%201%20and%202.docx> 
: “on the harmonised introduction of satellite personal communication 
systems operating in the bands below 1 GHz (S-PCS<1GHz)”

*  Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (16)03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(16)03.docx> 
: “Cross-border coordination for Broadband Public Protection and Disaster 
Relief (BB-PPDR) systems in the frequency band 698 to 791 MHz”

*  Draft revision ECC Decision (15)05 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20ECC%20Decision%20(15)05.docx> 
: “The harmonised frequency range 446.0-446.2 MHz, technical 
characteristics, exemption from individual licensing and free carriage and 
use of analogue and digital PMR 446 applications”

*  Draft revision ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 12 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03,%20annex%2012.docx> 
: “Active medical implants and their associated peripherals”

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/PCTemplate_2026.docx> Template for PC 
responses_2026 (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail / Teams

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

ECO Annual Report 2025 is published now - 
<https://cept.org/files/2105/ECO%20AnnualReport_2025.pdf> click to read.

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/