Subject: FW: Nomination request: Informal Commission Expert Group on Medical Countermeasures (MCM) and EUCI (EU Classified Information) ​ - Ares(2026)4767469
From: "Maret Voore" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Elen Ohov - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 18:09:17 +0300

Tere

Edastan DG HERA kirja. Vastamine käib esinduse kaudu.

Komisjon palub nimetada kaks liiget mitteametlikku komisjoni MCM 
eksperdirühma - Informal Commission Expert Group on Medical Countermeasures 
(MCM) EUCI (EU Classified Information). Ekspertidel peab olema EL salajane 
juurdepääsuluba.

Eksperdirühma eesmärk on toetada komisjoni EL tervisejulgeoleku tugevdamisel 
ning tervisehädaolukordadeks valmisoleku parandamisel. Rühm hindab ELi 
rahastatavate projektide ja hangete julgeolekuriske, sealhulgas tundliku 
teabe kaitset, võimalikke väärkasutusi ja MCM tarneahela haavatavusi. Lisaks 
aitab rühm välja töötada riskide vähendamise meetmeid ja julgeolekunõudeid 
ning toetab koostööd teadus-, arendus-, varumis- ja kaitsevaldkondade vahel.

Palun andke hiljemalt 26.maiks teada, kelle nimetada võime. Koopiasse lisada 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Tervitades

Maret

Maret Voore (Ms)
Counsellor for Health Affairs

Permanent Representation of Estonia to the EU

+32 498 646 628

Rue Guimard 11/13 | 1040 Brussels

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.vm.ee/__;!!DOxrgLBm!CfLEIyb2GgJdD0bGIjEVgk2FNYC8lEoKqMN4GuZUX-2sXI8H245tLJ2e3-7mam8J-CQseorhFPl7VcW1EWxl01jFoUZKzLDrOGo$> 
eu.mfa.ee | 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/MFAestonia__;!!DOxrgLBm!CfLEIyb2GgJdD0bGIjEVgk2FNYC8lEoKqMN4GuZUX-2sXI8H245tLJ2e3-7mam8J-CQseorhFPl7VcW1EWxl01jFoUZKAaLyy1k$> 
@MFAestonia

From: Katrin Juhandi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2026 4:28 PM
To: Maret Voore <[email-masked]>; Agne Nettan-Sepp (SoM) 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Katry Kivinurm <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: Nomination request: Informal Commission Expert Group on 
Medical Countermeasures (MCM) and EUCI (EU Classified Information) ​ - 
Ares(2026)4767469

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: HERA EMERGENCY OFFICE <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: 11 May 2026 at 16:24:10 CEST
Subject: Nomination request: Informal Commission Expert Group on Medical 
Countermeasures (MCM) and EUCI (EU Classified Information) ​ - 
Ares(2026)4767469
To: (BRE-GM) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Bruksela UE - 
Sekretariat DPR) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,(German Permanent Representation) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Head of Mission of the 
Principality of Liechtenstein to the European Union) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,(LT Perm Rep) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,(LU Perm Rep) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Perm Rep) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,(Perm Rep) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Permanent 
Representation of Croatia = Représentation permanente de la Croatie) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Permanent 
Representation of Germany = Représentation permanente de l'Allemagne) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Permanent 
Representation of Greece) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Permanent Representative of Denmark) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Permanent Representative of France) 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Republic of Cyprus - 
Ministry of Foreign Affairs) <[email-masked]>,(Romanian Permanent 
Representation) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,(Secretariat PermRep ES) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,(permanent representation Latvia to the EU) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,BRUESSEL-OV <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,BRUZILAS Robertas 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,CANAPARO Marco 
(Permanente Representation of Italy to the European Union) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,CERNY 
Stepan (Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic = Représentation 
permanente de la République tchèque) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,ESCALAS NOLLA Oriol (Permanent 
Representation of Spain = Représentation permanente d'Espagne) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,[email-masked] <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,HAUKUR JÓHANNESSON Stefán (Mission of 
Iceland to the EU = Mission de l'Islande auprès de l'UE) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,HILTON Anne 
Camilla <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,HIRVONEN Lauri (Permanent Representation of Finland = Représentation 
permanente de la Finlande) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,JAKOBSEN Soeren (Permanent Representation 
of Denmark = Représentation permanente du Danemark) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,Katrin Juhandi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,KNÚTSDÓTTIR Ásthildur (Mission of Iceland 
to the European Union = Mission de l'Islande auprès de l'UE) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,MOLNAR 
Katalin (Permanent Representation of Hungary = Représentation permanente de 
la Hongrie) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,[email-masked] <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,MORAN Cait (psc ambassadors) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,[email-masked] 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,PIQUEMAL Cyril (REPRESENTATION 
PERMANENTE DE LA FRANCE AUPRES DE L'UE) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,PLUCIŃSKI Arkadiusz (Permanent 
Representation of Poland = Représentation permanente de la Pologne) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,SILVA Ana Isabel <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,TEIXEIRA PINTO Manuela <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,VERSMESSEN Bert (Permanent Representation of Belgium = Représentation 
permanente de la Belgique) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,WEBBER Asa (Permanent 
Representation of Sweden = Représentation permanente de Suède) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,WIRTENBERGER Franz 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,ZUMER 
Lidija (Permanent Representation of Slovenia = Représentation permanente de 
la Slovénie) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: (Health Attache FMB) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,AOIFE 
Walker <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,BATARE Svetlana 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,BETZ Charles 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,BOERS Kris 
(Permanent Representation of Belgium = Représentation permanente de la 
Belgique) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,BOYLE Dympna (Permanent Representation of Ireland = Représentation 
permanente de l'Irlande) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,BRADLEY Emma (Permanent Representation of Ireland = Représentation 
permanente de l'Irlande) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,CARBONELL Santiago (Reper España) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,CHRYSANTHOU Isabelle (Cyprus 
Medical Devices Authority) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,COURTNEY Éamonn (Permanent 
Representation of Ireland = Représentation permanente de l'Irlande) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,DAMIGOU Aikaterini 
(Permanent Representation of Greece = Représentation permanente de la Grèce) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,DE LASTELLE Marie 
(FRENCH GOVERNMENT) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,DOBREVA Zlatimira (Permanent 
Representation of Bulgaria = Représentation permanente de la Bulgarie) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,GEIL Kåre (Permanent Representation of Denmark = Représentation permanente 
du Danemark) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,GEORGIOPOULOS Irene 
(Permanent Representation of France = Représentation permanente de la 
France) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,GEORGIOU Loukas (MINISTRY 
OF HEALTH - MEDICAL AND PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,GEORGIOU Maria (Permanent 
Representation of Cyprus = Représentation permanente de Chypre) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,GROENEVELD 
Matthijs (Permanent Representation of Netherlands = Représentation 
permanente des Pays-Bas) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,ICHAS Antoine (Permanent 
Representation of France = Représentation permanente de la France) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,JAKAITIENE@URM Radvile <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,JELENA Talackiene 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,KARSAY Ákos 
(Permanent Representation of Hungary = Représentation permanente de la 
Hongrie) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,KONARZEWSKA Karolina (Permanent Representation of Poland = Représentation 
permanente de la Pologne) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,KORŽE Gabrijela (Permanent 
Representation of Slovenia = Représentation permanente de la Slovénie) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,KOSSEBAU Sabine 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,KRALOVA Kristyna 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,KRIJN DE 
Veer <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,KUSOVAC 
Nikola (Permanent Representation of Croatia = Représentation permanente de 
la Croatie) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,LENNON 
Eugene (Permanent Representation of Ireland = Représentation permanente de 
l'Irlande) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,LUND 
Jeanette B (Permanent Representation of Sweden = Représentation permanente 
de Suède) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,MALCORPS 
Jonathan <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,MERINO DE LA NUEZ Lucia 
(Representacion Permanente de España ante la Unión Europea) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,MIFSUD 
Stephen M. <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,MILIN 
HORVAT Tanja (Permanent Representation of Croatia = Représentation 
permanente de la Croatie) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,NIJHUIS Bas (Permanent Representation of Netherlands = Représentation 
permanente des Pays-Bas) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,OLGA Fasbender <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,OTTO Claudine (Representation 
Permanente du Grand Duche du Luxembourg) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,OVERBY SLOTH Simone (Permanent 
Representation of Denmark = Représentation permanente du Danemark) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,PAVAO Francisco 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,PFEFFERLE Lea 
(Permanent Representation of Germany = Représentation permanente de 
l'Allemagne) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,PIASECKA Ewa Magdalena 
(Permanent Representation of Poland = Représentation permanente de la 
Pologne) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,POROSINA Irina (Veselības 
ministrijas = Ministry of health) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,REST Vinzent (Permanent Representation 
of Austria = Représentation permanente de l'Autriche) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,SAMARAS Ilias 
(Permanent Representation of Greece to the EU) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,[email-masked] 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,SCHNEIDER Eric 
<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,SIMONETTI Pasquale (Ministero 
della Salute = Ministry for Health) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,SLOBODNIK Miha (Ministrstvo za kmetijstvo, 
gozdarstvo in prehrano = Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,SOLÁROVÁ Nikol 
(Permanent Representation of Slovakia = Représentation permanente de la 
Slovaquie) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,STAICU 
Stefan (Permanent Representation of Romania = Représentation permanente de 
la Roumanie) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,TEROL 
GARCIA Enrique (Permanent Representation of Spain = Représentation 
permanente d'Espagne) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,TZOANNOPOULOS Konstantinos (Permanent 
Representation of Greece = Représentation permanente de la Grèce) 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >,VANDEWALLE Sandra (Permanent Representation of Austria = Représentation 
permanente de l'Autriche) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,Maret Voore <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,VUORINEN Sari (Maa- ja metsätalousministeriö = 
Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >,WENNERSTRAND Sofia (REGERINGSKANSLIET = 
Government Offices of Sweden) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >