Subject: ECO Council documents
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2026 11:24:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: Council list A and B1

Dear Colleagues,

The following documents for the #35 Council meeting have been uploaded in 
the meeting folder 
<https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents> 
https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents on 
the ECO website (please remember that you need to log in, to be able to 
access/download the documents).

ECO(26)08                   Review of WP results 2025

ECO(26)09                   Update of WP 2026 and Sketch ECO WP 2027

ECO(26)18                   Final prolongation of contract Jaime Afonso 
(contract ends 28 Feb 2027)

ECO(26)19                   Recruitment of Expert (pending agenda item 6.2)

To register for the meeting, please click here 
<https://cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-calendar> . 
Please remember that you need to log in.

Deadline for registration is 30 April 2026

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 30 62 65 29

E-Mail / Teams

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/