Subject: Estonia_Country Profile_Child and Adolescent Health & Well-being
From: "PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina" <[email-masked]>
To: "Leena Kalle - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>, "Triin Uusberg - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Jane Idavain" <[email-masked]>, "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "DAVIA, Stefania" <[email-masked]>, "JULLIEN, Sophie" <[email-masked]>, "PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2025 16:26:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

/Sent on behalf of Dr Sophie Jullien/

Dear National Focal Points on Child and Adolescent Health,

We are pleased to provide you with an update on "A healthy start for a
healthy life", the regional strategy for child and adolescent health and
well-being, which is on track for submission to the Regional Committee in
October.

We have carefully integrated the written feedback received from Member
States during the consultation following the SCRC, and are grateful for
the thoughtful comments and valuable contributions.

In preparation for implementation, we have been developing country
profiles that will serve as a baseline for monitoring progress under the
Strategy. These profiles are based on already collected data and have been
complemented by responses to the shorter survey circulated via the Health
for All platform in June 2025. Please note that survey responses submitted
after 26 August could not be incorporated into the present version of the
profiles.

Our aim is to have the finalized country profiles available for the RC75.
In this regard, we are pleased to circulate a draft of your country’s
profile for review, and we kindly request your feedback by 19 September
2025.

As planned, we will also work in close collaboration with Member States to
define a limited set of indicators for monitoring  the implementation of
the strategy once it has been adopted.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions or
require further information.

Thank you for your continuous support and collaboration.

Kind regards,

Sophie

Dr Sophie Jullien

Technical Officer Child and Adolescent Health

World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe | Division of Country
Health Policies and Systems

WHO Athens Quality of Care and Patient Safety Office | Ploutarchou 3 |
10675 Athens, Greece

Web: Child health EURO
<https://www.who.int/europe/health-topics/child-health#tab=tab_1>