Subject: Bilateral meeting in Prague on 14th May
From: Poloczek Łukasz <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 13:16:13 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

I am contacting you regarding the upcoming ministerial meeting in Prague
organised by the Czech Ministry of Regional Development on 13th & 14th
May.

We believe this event provides a good opportunity to arrange at its margin
a bilateral meeting with the representative of Estonia. On our side, Ms
Katarzyna Pełczyńska-Nałęcz, the newly appointed Minister of Development
Funds and Regional Policy, will most probably take part in the event. The
meeting could be convened also in a wider format, with representatives of
LV and LT.

During this meeting, the ministers would have occasion not only to get
introduced but also to discuss briefly the most important issues
concerning both the future and the present of cohesion, including its role
in responding to crises (e.g. touch upon the RRF or the case of the
regions suffering from bordering Russia and Belarus). We are open to your
suggestions regarding possible topics to cover.

The organiser confirmed they can provide us with a suitable space for the
meeting to take place at the site (14th of May; preferably after lunch).

The event is approaching and – if your answer is affirmative – we will
have to start preparing the meeting as soon as possible. Thus, we will
appreciate your prompt reply.

Looking forward to your response

Yours faithfully

Łukasz Poloczek

Łukasz Poloczek
Starszy Specjalista
Wydział Współpracy Międzynarodowej
Departament Spraw Europejskich i Współpracy Międzynarodowej

+48 22 2737192
[email-masked]
www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony <http://www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony>

ul. Wspólna 2/4
00-926 Warszawa

Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych jest Minister Funduszy i
Polityki Regionalnej. Więcej informacji o zasadach przetwarzania danych
osobowych znajduje się w Klauzuli informacyjnej pod adresem:
<https://www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony/klauzula-przetwarzania-danych-oso
bowych-udostepnionych-droga-elektroniczna>
https://www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony/klauzula-przetwarzania-danych-osob
owych-udostepnionych-droga-elektroniczna
Ta wiadomość jest przeznaczona do wyłącznego użytku jej adresata. Jeśli
otrzymali Państwo tę wiadomość przez pomyłkę, prosimy o bezzwłoczne
skontaktowanie się z nadawcą oraz jej usunięcie. Jeśli nie są Państwo
adresatem tej wiadomości, to jej wykorzystanie, w szczególności poprzez
rozpowszechnianie, dystrybucję, powielanie, publikację wiadomości lub
zawartych w niej informacji i/lub dokumentów, jest zabronione.