Subject: Transmission of Invitation to the 30th World Investment Conference (WIC) 2026
From: "Dushyant Thakor" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Andreas Hora" <[email-masked]>, "Ismail Ersahin" <[email-masked]>, "James ZHAN" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2026 15:21:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: 2848/2026/AM

Subject: Transmission of Invitation to the 30th World Investment Conference 
(WIC) 2026

  _____

The World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA) presents its 
compliments to the Permanent Mission of Republic of Estonia to the United 
Nations and other international organizations in Geneva and has the honour 
to transmit herewith an invitation to participate in the 30th World 
Investment Conference (WIC), to be held from 10 to 12 November 2026 in 
Geneva, Switzerland.

The Conference will bring together Ministers, Heads of Investment Promotion 
Agencies, international organizations, and global business leaders to 
deliberate on key issues related to investment, industrial policy, and 
sustainable economic transformation.

In this regard, WAIPA has the honour to transmit the following:
(i) an invitation addressed to the Honourable Minister, along with the 
executive summary of the High-Level Ministerial Roundtable held in Riyadh, 
Saudi Arabia, in November 2024; and
(ii) an invitation addressed to the Permanent Representative in Geneva.

WAIPA would be grateful if the Permanent Mission could kindly convey the 
invitation addressed to the Honourable Minister and support coordination 
towards facilitating the Minister’s participation.

WAIPA would be honoured by the participation of the Permanent Representative 
in the Conference.

The World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies avails itself of this 
opportunity to renew to the Permanent Mission of Republic of Estonia the 
assurances of its highest consideration.

  _____

Geneva, [07.05.2026]

  _____

To:
Permanent Mission of Republic of Estonia
to the United Nations and other international organizations in Geneva