Subject: Courtesy Call - Ambassador of Indonesia
From: "Secretary to the Ambassador Indonesian Embassy" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2026 16:33:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Recipient,

Greetings from the Indonesian Embassy.

I write to you on behalf of Ambassador of Indonesia to Finland and Estonia, 
H.E. Mr. Ibnu Wahyutomo.

His Excellency would like to pay a courtesy visit to Minister of Economy and 
Industry Mr. Erkki Keldo, at a time convenient to him.

If possible, we would be grateful if you could provide us with available 
dates for this meeting.

We greatly appreciate your kind assistance and look forward to your 
response.

--

Kind regards,

Erik Venäläinen
EA to the Ambassador
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
Kuusisaarentie 3, 00340 Helsinki, Finland
Telephone +358 9 47703720
Email  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

  _____

Surel ini bersifat terbatas atau rahasia, dan hanya diperuntukkan bagi 
penerima yang sah. Penerima bertanggung jawab penuh untuk melindungi 
kerahasiaan data/informasi Pemerintah Republik Indonesia sesuai ketentuan 
peraturan perundang-undangan yang berlaku. Jika Anda menerima surel ini 
karena kesalahan, mohon segera hubungi pengirim dan hapus pesan ini dari 
sistem Anda.

This email contains restricted or confidential information and is intended 
solely for the authorized recipient. The recipient is fully responsible for 
safeguarding the confidentiality of data and information belonging to the 
Government of the Republic of Indonesia in accordance with applicable laws 
and regulations. If you have received this email in error, please contact 
the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.