Subject: FW: Strategic Briefing: Prof. Sajeesh Kumar (UTHSC) – GlobalSurge.io and the "Tallinn Declaration"
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 11:09:55 +0300

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Kamala Raghavan, Sajeesh <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2026 9:34 PM
To: info - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: Strategic Briefing: Prof. Sajeesh Kumar (UTHSC) – GlobalSurge.io
and the "Tallinn Declaration"

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Subject: Strategic Briefing: Prof. Sajeesh Kumar (UTHSC) – GlobalSurge.io
and the "Tallinn Declaration"

Dear Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications Team,

I am writing to you as a tenured Associate Professor at the University of
Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) and a new Estonian e-Resident. I
am establishing the EU headquarters for GlobalSurge.io in Tallinn to
anchor our global telesurgery governance model within Estonia’s digital
ecosystem.

On May 20th, I will be launching the "Tallinn Declaration," which
establishes 9 foundational principles for secure, cross-border robotic
surgery. My initiative utilizes the "Sovereign Socket" protocol (supported
by 5 USPTO patents) to enable secure surgical interventions using
Estonia’s KSI Blockchain and X-Road infrastructure.

As your ministry oversees the "Digital Agenda 2030," I would value the
opportunity to provide a brief strategic briefing on how GlobalSurge
aligns with Estonia’s vision for a global digital society. I will be in
Tallinn from May 15–23 and would be honored to meet with a representative
from your digital policy or international relations team.

With high respect,

Prof. Sajeesh Kumar, PhD, FAMIA, FAAO

Professor (Tenured), UTHSC

Founder, GlobalSurge.io

https://globalsurge.io

Sajeesh Kumar PhD, FAAO,FAMIA
Associate Professor

The University of Tennessee Health Science Center

Health informatics & Information Management
Department of Diagnostic and Health Sciences
930 Madison Avenue Suite 600
Memphis, TN 38163-2243

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
t: 901.448.2125
 <https://www.uthsc.edu/faculty/profile/?netid=skumar10>
https://www.uthsc.edu/faculty/profile/?netid=skumar10

Healthy Tennesseans. Thriving Communities.

 <https://ready.uthsc.edu/> https://ready.uthsc.edu/

NIH/NNLM Grant

My Books (Published by Springer):

 <http://www.springer.com/public+health/book/978-0-85729-528-6>
Telesurgery ,
<http://www.springer.com/medicine/ophthalmology/book/978-3-540-24337-3>
Teleophthalmology ,
<http://www.springer.com/medicine/radiology/book/978-3-540-78870-6>
Teleradiology ,
<http://www.springer.com/medicine/pathology/book/978-3-540-85785-3>
Telepathology